Home

Need an Association Challenge

This is a discussion on Need an Association Challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2015, 01:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Need an Association Challenge

In 2k15, I feel as though association mode has left a lot to be desired for me. Playing against the CPU in this game has never been fun as I either blow them out or there is a clear handicap (several errant passes, wide open shots missed repetitively) against me and I lose. I love to simulate a lot and to rebuild teams. I've played through years and years of associations and now I'm looking for a challenge of sorts.

I want something ridiculous, like the Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge (for anyone who doesn't know what it is, google it.

I was thinking something like re-building the Nets with trade difficulty all the way up, and I can't trade for any draft picks. I dunno, I want something that will keep me interested for years deep into my association. Dreece's fictional draft classes are the closest thing to this experience I've had, that paired with SimWorld rosters and sliders kept me interested for a while, and now I need something else.

Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2015, 04:30 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Need an Association Challenge

The hardest rebuild for me was no doubt the Miami heat. No one wanted Dwayne wade in trades. Chris bosh has a ridiculous contract so it's almost impossible to trade him too. And I'm actually pretty sure that wade has a no trade clause. You can use them but also increase the traded difficulty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2015, 10:53 PM   #3
Rookie

I have done a Heat association and won a championship within 3 seasons --without Wade but with Bosh.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:46 AM   #4
Rookie

I have done a Heat association and won a championship within 3 seasons --without Wade but with Bosh.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Pick a mid tier player and turn him into a superstar. I've done zach Lavine and shabazz Muhammad, it's a fun experience especially when you have the ability to grab a game changer in FA but ignore it because you've got a goal of making the other player a superstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »