Home

The BBALL IQ of the My park community

This is a discussion on The BBALL IQ of the My park community within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2015, 07:16 PM   #25
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The BBALL IQ of the My park community

Me and and some of my xbox friends were in Jordan Rec league saying the same thing.

In all honestly, I wouldnt have an issue if the Park/Rec ONLY had a lot of cheesers. That's to be expected.

My real issue with this game, is that 2K rewards cheesy play more than it does real basketball. Zig Zags score at a higher percentage than properly run screen and rolls. Players hit fade away perfect release 3 point shots (With Lamarcus' Forms) like it's a layup.

Litteraly everyone who I played with on Park that day, said that if Live actually is rated well, than they would pick it up. The cheese has gotten THAT BAD. The mode is practiclly unplayable.

Not only that but when you're facing one of those glitched cheesers, the other 3-4 people will quit, so youre being defended by computers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #26
Rookie

My advice is whenever you play park and find a random player who actually passes the ball and plays decent defense, add them. This past week I've added any randoms I saw that played good basketball and now when I get on, I have at least 1, usually 2-3 players online I can squad up with. It has made the Park much more enjoyable.

Old 07-07-2015, 04:03 AM   #27
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

The fact that dribbling left to right until you can get an open shot is a legitimate strategy on this game should be embarrassing to 2K.

It's disgusting how far this series has fallen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »