Home

An easy fix for a more enjoyable My Park experience

This is a discussion on An easy fix for a more enjoyable My Park experience within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
An easy fix for a more enjoyable My Park experience

Before going to bed yesterday, one thought came to my mind. I think everyone agrees that successful 3 point shooting off the dribble and while being contested needs to be toned down a lot, but here is my main thought: Give people 25 VC for every assist made and promote it in the game! I believe that this would generate immediate alleviation of ballhogs and people would really start to pass the ball for the first time making My Park a whole new playing experience. The big plus is that this is a rewarding system and not a penal system! The only fear I have is that 2K is too greedy for this fix anyway. What do you think?

I think the game mode is very unrealistic and unrewarding at his current state, but it has so much potential for another experience in which lies its sadness.

Also, I want to propose that you keep at least 30 percent of your park reputation after a switch. I was a Old Town legend, a Rough Rider All Star and am now a Ballers Pro and it is just so ridiculous how people don't pass you or even get in line with you because of crowns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 12:13 PM   #2
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Re: An easy fix for a more enjoyable My Park experience

Before 2k raised how much point you gto in the park, if you played good or smart ball. You hot points /vc added to your rank . And if you played horrible ball. You lost it and got dersnked.

But then they raised it cause people kept complaining. And now bads and get ranked up for playing like *******e
Old 07-09-2015, 02:09 PM   #3
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Re: An easy fix for a more enjoyable My Park experience

I want a shirt that has ASSISTS = REP.

it's already set that a higher teammate grade gives you more rep. Regardless of how the other person plays you can almost always get a decent teammate grade by setting screens, getting rebounds, and playing good defense.

Wanna know a secret? If you win or lose with a good teammate grade that might get you a friend request or two so you can squad up and be good teammates with each other!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »