Home

Do any mascots find it that nobody wants to play them?

This is a discussion on Do any mascots find it that nobody wants to play them? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2015, 10:02 PM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Do any mascots find it that nobody wants to play them?

OMG it's bad every court at home or rivals. I'll line up and after there win they leave. Why are people so scared Mascots aren't invincible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 10:20 PM   #2
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: Do any mascots find it that nobody wants to play them?

It's because most Legend 3's/Mascots people see are huge cheesers.

I'm at the point now where I don't even play Ballers or Flyers that come to my court because it's just a squad of cheeseballs. I play to have fun I don't wanna be annoyed.

I'm a legend 3 too and I see people avoid me even tho I play as sim as possible on park..it's just how other people ruining experiences makes people act.

-Allen Iverson
Old 07-13-2015, 11:39 PM   #3
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

Actually wearing mascots makes you taller weather your short or not, some are 8ft! the game recognizes this, so getting rebounds over them is a chore not worth it especially since many dont pass.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:49 PM   #4
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

Like the one poster said, it doesn't matter if they are beatable, the point is they're no fun to play with or against and they have some of the stupidest basketball IQ in the world. Problem is that 2k bails them out with the cheezefest that is the park and lets them have every animation known to mankind in their favor.

Also, unless it's 5 v 5, how can anyone enjoy the park with all the zig zaggers? unless there's 10 people on the court, there's ZERO room for on ball errors.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:59 PM   #5
Trequartista

10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyfan_19
Like the one poster said, it doesn't matter if they are beatable, the point is they're no fun to play with or against and they have some of the stupidest basketball IQ in the world. Problem is that 2k bails them out with the cheezefest that is the park and lets them have every animation known to mankind in their favor.

Also, unless it's 5 v 5, how can anyone enjoy the park with all the zig zaggers? unless there's 10 people on the court, there's ZERO room for on ball errors.
Most people use literally the exact same 3 moves. The crossover behind the back nonsense, dribble step back in the corner or drive baseline. If you have high enough lateral quickness you can cut them off on the baseline or when they use the crossover behind the back move and I can usually contest the corner step back since it's easy to predict. If you get beat though it's pretty much a guaranteed dunk or 2. Most people also have controllers without an A button too which is weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 07:56 AM   #6
Rookie

knucklehead15's Arena

OVR: 1

Bcuz 8 out of 10 legend 3s have that cheese badge .
Old 07-14-2015, 09:41 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead15
Bcuz 8 out of 10 legend 3s have that cheese badge .
False....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
It's because most Legend 3's/Mascots people seeare huge cheesers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI

I'm at the point now where I don't even play Ballers or Flyers that come tomy court because it's just a squad of cheeseballs. I play to have fun I don'twanna be annoyed.

I'm a legend 3 too and I see people avoid me even tho I play as sim aspossible on park..it's just how other people ruining experiences makes peopleact.

& False again....

Yall kill me with this whole "Everyone is Cheesy" bullsh*t. I've come across All Stars & Pros who cheese just as much as any of the high rep folks in this game do. People stat check and try to protect their record wayyy too much...its pathetic and that's the problem. I don lost count of how many times we've sat on the court waiting for people to step up just to see a squad choose to go to a game that's 3-1 with a bunch of Rookies and Pro's playing. Keep in mind the squad be full of legends at that. Ya'll need to cut that sh*t out and just play the game. Half of these so called Legends in the game are actually trash tbh but people just don't realize it. Matchmaking would be so clutch at times.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:33 AM   #8
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Everybody claims to play sim and doesn't cheese...some of y'all are lying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »