Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 08:45 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

I wonder if we can relocate a team as soon as we start a mygm/my league or would we have to wait till the offseason
Old 07-14-2015, 08:59 PM   #98
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

So I've been periodically checking out all the licensing pages and whatnot since I saw the 2K covers and of course that search starts and ends with the CLC. Now mind you some schools aren't licensed through the CLC from what I can tell like Ohio State, Oregon, Kentucky, etc.

Let me be clear before we go further, I can't remember if I saw these things listed at the time (I'm pretty sure I didn't see these listed) but it seems highly unlikely that they'd still be there considering how long ago College Hoops 2K8 was. So it stands to reason that these are all fairly new. Also, this doesn't necessarily mean we'll be able to actually play games with these schools and all their uniforms, trademarks, etc. For all we know we simply pick a school to go to, length to stay and it sims to the end of that time frame. It'll be bananas if we actually can though man. With all that having been said, the thing that stood out the most for me doing this? This first screen certainly reflects that Michael Jordan cover.

Every school that's listed on this site as licensed by 2K Sports I have included in the spoilers. Davidson and Kentucky licensing isn't handled by the CLC from what I can gather, but we can assume they're licensed as well based on the covers. Notable schools I saw on that CLC site that aren't licensed by 2K? North Carolina, Duke, Notre Dame, Florida, Gonzaga, Illinois, LSU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Wake Forest. Anyway, list of licensed schools in the spoiler tags.

Spoiler

Last edited by King_B_Mack; 07-14-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:11 PM   #99
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack

Going to be really interesting to see how they've integrated this. I'm keeping my hopes in check so I won't be disappointed regardless of which way they go, but man things definitely look a certain way.[/spoiler]
CSI OS strikes again.

Would be dope if we could play though... but its been so long who knows
Old 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM   #100
MVP

OkayC's Arena

thanks for posting this king
Old 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM   #101
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

Vic is an agent or coach. MyLeague is looking fresh, and individual attributes upgrades are back. This 2k16 looks inviting this year hope gameplay brings it.

Last edited by WishListGOD 1 OF 2; 07-14-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Policy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 09:26 PM   #102
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

Quote:
So I've been periodically checking out all the licensing pages and whatnot since I saw the 2K covers and of course that search starts and ends with the CLC. Now mind you some schools aren't licensed through the CLC from what I can tell like Ohio State, Oregon, Kentucky, etc.

Let me be clear before we go further, I can't remember if I saw these things listed at the time (I'm pretty sure I didn't see these listed) but it seems highly unlikely that they'd still be there considering how long ago College Hoops 2K8 was. So it stands to reason that these are all fairly new. Also, this doesn't necessarily mean we'll be able to actually play games with these schools and all their uniforms, trademarks, etc. For all we know we simply pick a school to go to, length to stay and it sims to the end of that time frame. It'll be bananas if we actually can though man. With all that having been said, the thing that stood out the most for me doing this? This first screen certainly reflects that Michael Jordan cover.

Every school that's listed on this site as licensed by 2K Sports I have included in the spoilers. Davidson and Kentucky licensing isn't handled by the CLC from what I can gather, but we can assume they're licensed as well based on the covers. Notable schools I saw on that CLC site that aren't licensed by 2K? North Carolina, Duke, Notre Dame, Florida, Gonzaga, Illinois, LSU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Wake Forest. Anyway, list of licensed schools in the spoiler tags.

Spoiler

NO FREAKING WAY. This brought a dance and a tear to my eyes
Old 07-14-2015, 09:34 PM   #103
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Spoiler
Yeah very nice find, seems like maybe that is something new because those schools that aren't licensed now were in College Hoops 2k8. So if that's something that had been left there since then UNC, Duke and Wake Forest etc would show up as licensed. If there is a way to play college games I really hope UNC at least is added to that list heh
Old 07-14-2015, 09:36 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 8

It's cool and all but Summer League is not really useful without the D-League, and 3 team trades never worked on last gen so I'm skeptical on it functioning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »