Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2015, 03:24 AM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

I also want to add something (I apologize for the second post)
It is true that if you add dleague teams and stadiums, you fill disc space because we are not completely digital yet. It is also true that with Blu-ray they have a lot of space for those things but it seems that they've reached the maximum allowed already so it is grey guys. Or we give up to euro teams and old school teams or I don't know other ways yet to make it happen.

Inviato dal mio D5833 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2015, 04:23 PM   #258
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsan
It is true that if you add dleague teams and stadiums, you fill disc space because we are not completely digital yet. It is also true that with Blu-ray they have a lot of space for those things but it seems that they've reached the maximum allowed already so it is grey guys.
It shouldn't be grey. MLB The Show has quite a number of generic baseball stadiums, as well as 60 separate AAA/AA teams WITH uniforms (they also have a separate A-ball system with 14 player slots). You could play an entire minor league season if you wanted. I'd like to think NBA 2k would be able to squeeze in 19 D-League teams and 4-5 generic gyms to play in.

I understand 2k has more of an online presence and historic teams, as well as MyCareer and all of those cut scenes, but I'd like to think a majority of people would be satisfied with even having an unplayable D-League in MyLeague to put extra players as long as those players accrued sim stats.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:47 PM   #259
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
It shouldn't be grey. MLB The Show has quite a number of generic baseball stadiums, as well as 60 separate AAA/AA teams WITH uniforms (they also have a separate A-ball system with 14 player slots). You could play an entire minor league season if you wanted. I'd like to think NBA 2k would be able to squeeze in 19 D-League teams and 4-5 generic gyms to play in.

I understand 2k has more of an online presence and historic teams, as well as MyCareer and all of those cut scenes, but I'd like to think a majority of people would be satisfied with even having an unplayable D-League in MyLeague to put extra players as long as those players accrued sim stats.
I apologize because I didn't know about MLB since I've never played it.
Anyway yes, also an unplayable dleague would be more than appreciated!

Inviato dal mio D5833 utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »