Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 03:15 PM   #49
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Why does this have to turn into an EA/Live bashing? EA has nothing to do with this.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2015, 03:16 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
if 2k can improve the OL/OA to what it was once before and improve the gameplay/lag issues, i would be very happy.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:19 PM   #51
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

3 team trades
Ability to try hire a coach from another team
Team Relocation (even though I probably won't use this one)
Summer League in MyGM and MyLeague

Last edited by Cowboy008; 07-14-2015 at 03:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #52
Rookie

Ward13's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Oh for sure. It will not have real teams. But even having the ability to play for a team like Blue and White Kentucky through a 64 team tournament against teams like red and white wisconsin or red and gold iowa state would be pretty damn cool.

Although, I wonder if it would even be that robust?

This was my thinking also. We choose our school and have the actual name of that school on our player card and instead of using the likeness of the school we chose they would basically use the team's colors as the abbreviation and have us play in generic gyms with generic rosters. I would be more than happy with that option and still feel somewhat enriched with a college experience as long as they give us a true replication of the college basketball atmosphere.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Myleague Online. Say no more. To all of my OA brethren who helped keep hope alive in the epic OL thread, our efforts were not in vain. I told yall to never lose hope and 2k has rewarded our faith and determination to get their attention. ***tears of joy***

Thanks for all your work, I feel so happy this day is here. It's been a battle with 2K and a long couple years. I can finally enjoy 2K on my next generation system!!

Old 07-14-2015, 03:35 PM   #54
Rookie

jsilv11's Arena

OVR: 0

Some of these achievements sound very interesting, can't wait to see what the college ball is like. Implementing college ball into the game also helps with the situation where you get drafted as number 1 pick but still end up playing with Karl Anthony Towns in Minnesota. Also like the sound of the gym rat badge.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:41 PM   #55
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

SUMMER LEAGUE AND THREE TEAM TRADES ARE IN MYLEAGUE!!!!! TEAM RELOCATION (moving someone to Seattle if the Sonics jersey's are available)!!!

IT'S A NEW DAY!!!! YES IT IS!!!

Last edited by RocketTMac1; 07-14-2015 at 03:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 03:41 PM   #56
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

With summer league and 3 team trades added, I would expect they probably made changes to trade logic and offseason trades.

I would imagine trades will now be possible all through the off season.

Maybe even sign & trades?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »