Home

What camera view was this game best created for???

This is a discussion on What camera view was this game best created for??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2015, 08:44 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What camera view was this game best created for???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
I'll have to try Drive out. I've heard good things about Beluba, but I haven't had an opportunity to test it out yet.
I tried it on 2k14, it's similar to broadcast but zoomed closer. That makes u feel like u have more control, I just have been able to master those angles. I usually switch once the game starts to feel stale and I feel I've "mastered" it for the year. Just to shake things up n let the CPU win some games while I adjust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 11:01 AM   #26
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

i prefer 2k cam to see the floor better, but this year I switched to broadcast because the 2k cam has been broken for years and they won't fix it - when you pass to the sides of the court with 2k cam, the camera moves to the side and cuts off the opposite side of the court. this is extremely frustrating - not being able to see the other side of the court...wth? so i begrudgingly switched to broadcast this year and will continue to stick with that until 2k finally offers a "stationary" 2k cam that doesn't shift from left to right when the ball moves to the sides of the court - i just want the 2k cam to stay in the center of the court and not shift from left to right. is that so much to ask?
Old 07-22-2015, 11:04 AM   #27
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

here's a question for LD2K or a dev - why aren't all camera angles available online? is this due to "performance issues" because certain camera angles cause too much lag online?
Old 07-22-2015, 11:10 AM   #28
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
I tried it on 2k14, it's similar to broadcast but zoomed closer. That makes u feel like u have more control, I just have been able to master those angles. I usually switch once the game starts to feel stale and I feel I've "mastered" it for the year. Just to shake things up n let the CPU win some games while I adjust.
I tried Beluba for a while but no matter how I adjust zoom and height there's still a corner I want to be able to see that I can't see.

I started as a broadcast player, tried Beluba and became a steady 2k player.

But this thread got me to try drive at zoom 1 height 10 and I LOVE it. In fact I'm worried I may have to redo my slider set because I'm playing better as I see the court and passing lanes better.

First I watched some CPU v CPU with drive, and I was worried I might have trouble playing defense, but nah. Only thing I find is because of those weird little zooms and pans under the basket (they work fine) I end up holding my head and neck funny as if I'm trying to peer into the TV haha. I'll get used to it though.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:25 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
I tried Beluba for a while but no matter how I adjust zoom and height there's still a corner I want to be able to see that I can't see.

But this thread got me to try drive at zoom 1 height 10 and I LOVE it. In fact I'm worried I may have to redo my slider set because I'm playing better as I see the court and passing lanes better.

First I watched some CPU v CPU with drive, and I was worried I might have trouble playing defense, but nah. Only thing I find is because of those weird little zooms and pans under the basket (they work fine) I end up holding my head and neck funny as if I'm trying to peer into the TV haha. I'll get used to it though.

Forgot to mention I also turn key zoom off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2015, 08:59 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC

Yea I always turn off key zoom otherwise things definitely get hectic
Old 07-26-2015, 02:19 PM   #31
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
Yea I always turn off key zoom otherwise things definitely get hectic
Yeah I turned it off. Much better, thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »