Home

More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2015, 01:07 PM   #57
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480

I had been beating the SimCast drum for years so it was certainly one of my favorite features of 2k15. I'm excited to see what they have in store for it this year. The fact that it's called SimCast Live makes me thing that there will be more coaching involved. Perhaps you can watch some of it? Other things I would like to see is a speed option, the ability to use SimCast once a game has started, then re-enter the game accordingly (and vice versa), and of course timeout logic tweaked... because the worst the about SC in 2k15 is when you intervened at the start of the 4th and would only have 1 timeout left.

Off-Topic: I'm looking forward to following your Dynasty in 2K16. Your write-ups are great and it's been fun to follow along. Your Dynasty really is what all Dynasties should aspire to be.
I think SimCast Live will be something seen in the NHL games... essentially, you can see how many shots your team puts on net, who scores the goals and from where, that sort of thing... it'd be weird to watch some of it since having it on 10x speed would look pretty hilarious but I do think it'll be an option like you load it up, and you act as some sort of coach while you watch CPU vs CPU with the option to jump ahead a few minutes or quarters. Also, YES on the timeout thing... maybe Spoelstra likes messing with me or something cause if we're up 20 or down 20 that's always the case, lmao.

Also that means a ton man, I just try to add my spin on things and whenever I get comments like yours it's great.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 07-23-2015, 01:18 PM   #58
Pro

SkillzFromThe6's Arena

Re: More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM

Sounds like Create-A-Team is back... hopefully not only for MyTeam. KIFalling.jpg
Old 07-23-2015, 01:21 PM   #59
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifa fan 90
Colleges????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Yes colleges my friend its in mycareer!
When i was reading the MyCareer...this got my attention. I wonder if its a fictitious names for the schools or the real deal or how the story will pan out from college to the big leagues. But if this is actual names of Colleges, perhaps we could see CH 2k17? Just a thought .....
Old 07-23-2015, 01:49 PM   #60
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm hopeful that college teams are playable in modes outside of MyPlayer as well.

I would assume that those teams didn't come cheap and therefore 2k would want to use them in as many ways as possible.. Can't wait to find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2015, 01:50 PM   #61
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Everything sounds good and improved-upon besides online my career games.

Look, matchmaking needs to come back. I played a whopping TWO games in 2 hours last night at the rec because no one was getting next....really. Or maybe affiliations won't carry over and games can actually start faster.

If ProAm really lets you customize jerseys and play in an arena with commentary and a crowd that's a step in the right direction..I want the full immersion. Hopefully the leaderboards have stats that show rebounds, points, and all that...and they don't get mixed in with park stats.
(I average 6 in the park but like 35 in the rec lol)

Giving up all hope on that C-word gametype at this point so I'll just be optimistic over all this news haha -_-

And I hope online leagues are really upgraded..like REALLY given some attention. If it's the same as it is offline I'll be on that with my friends for hours.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 01:55 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
I guess it would be like the Nike Hoop Summit, an All-Star game for the best American and international high school seniors held in Portland every April.
Best one i heard. i think that could be it
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:
Old 07-23-2015, 01:56 PM   #63
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Everything sounds good and improved-upon besides online my career games.

Look, matchmaking needs to come back. I played a whopping TWO games in 2 hours last night at the rec because no one was getting next....really. Or maybe affiliations won't carry over and games can actually start faster.

If ProAm really lets you customize jerseys and play in an arena with commentary and a crowd that's a step in the right direction..I want the full immersion. Hopefully the leaderboards have stats that show rebounds, points, and all that...and they don't get mixed in with park stats.
(I average 6 in the park but like 35 in the rec lol)

Giving up all hope on that C-word gametype at this point so I'll just be optimistic over all this news haha -_-

And I hope online leagues are really upgraded..like REALLY given some attention. If it's the same as it is offline I'll be on that with my friends for hours.
It doesnt look like they changed anything about the affiliations and its returning. I just hope they don't put restrictions on who you can play with always thought that was dumb tbh, and the whole got-next spot thing..only thing I will say I have never met anyone who plays video games like to wait to play because the game has a logic that waiting is a good thing. I like/hate that there is leaderboards tbh this just gives people more reason to try to pad stats and cheese more to do so I just dont think right now is the time for that but I like it cause its nice knowing what your avg's are.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:00 PM   #64
Rookie

Everyone keeps asking for another college basketball game but do we all know that College 2K wasnt canceled at first cause of the likeness, it was canceled cause not enough people were buying it.....So if it's the same people that were buying it previously they still wouldnt make the game caus eit wouldnt make business sense to.
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »