Home

Does 2k hate the Rockets?

This is a discussion on Does 2k hate the Rockets? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2015, 11:42 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Does 2k hate the Rockets?

I just shot 70 percent in an online ranked match with Houston 10/15 from three.. harden, ariza , btewer , terrycloth all hit at least two ...
Up ur skill level and stop jacking with Patrick beverly
Old 07-25-2015, 01:41 PM   #10
Pro

Vroman's Arena

I don't get why you have problem with Rockets, but its one of most popular team for good w/l ratio players. And i've played over 100 quick ranked games in pc too.

You can win quite a lot games by just iso'ing with Harden. They got great role players for normal play as well. Dwight Howard is borderline broken, besides being good inside in the paint he can also hit mid range and even post fade green releases quite easily.

D-mo needs to be improved for sure, he got fast smooth jumpshot irl and in game he shoots like chuck hayes. Kinda deserves to get up'n'under badge too.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:58 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakdice
I just shot 70 percent in an online ranked match with Houston 10/15 from three.. harden, ariza , btewer , terrycloth all hit at least two ...
Up ur skill level and stop jacking with Patrick beverly
I played u and I let u do it because I like seeing the rockets do well. What console are you on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2015, 08:00 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
I don't get why you have problem with Rockets, but its one of most popular team for good w/l ratio players. And i've played over 100 quick ranked games in pc too.

You can win quite a lot games by just iso'ing with Harden. They got great role players for normal play as well. Dwight Howard is borderline broken, besides being good inside in the paint he can also hit mid range and even post fade green releases quite easily.

D-mo needs to be improved for sure, he got fast smooth jumpshot irl and in game he shoots like chuck hayes. Kinda deserves to get up'n'under badge too.
No problem, I just notice how many great 2k players get nerfed as soon as they get traded to Houston.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:45 AM   #13
Banned

They absolutely butchered d-mo. His shot, body type, everything. Needs total revamping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2015, 07:30 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
They absolutely butchered d-mo. His shot, body type, everything. Needs total revamping

You know chandler parsons? That mavs player who received a max last offseason due to his play with the rockets? They used the same generic cyber face, hairstyle, and release during his entire tenure with the rockets. He finally received an update when he signed elsewhere.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:27 PM   #15
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

the rockets arent that good, thats why.

harden is great and dwight is good on defense and on the boards, but outside of those two your team is pretty average/borderline below average.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2015, 08:01 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
the rockets arent that good, thats why.

harden is great and dwight is good on defense and on the boards, but outside of those two your team is pretty average/borderline below average.

Not sure if serious, they made it to the conference finals last season? Not that good compared to who, the Warriors? Ignoring that ridiculous comment, every team in the game should be represented realistically regardless of how "good" they are. The worst team in the nba will still have plenty of their own fans buying 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »