Home

SO we are really stuck with these Demi gods till 2k16 ?

This is a discussion on SO we are really stuck with these Demi gods till 2k16 ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 01:57 PM   #1
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
SO we are really stuck with these Demi gods till 2k16 ?

i mean i care less about the fact they have all the badges and are tall and what not, since their actual skill (the player) tends to be garbage and shows why they need the demi god. but they have a even much worse effect on this game

EVERYONE IS NOW OUT OF POSITION. HOW HAVE WE GONE A MONTH WITHOUT A FIX OR SOMETHING FOR THIS?

7'2 PGS are bullying their way to the 1 spot @ the park/ Guards spots at the rec. and actual guards are now being forced to play the 2/3 at the park or the SF and beyond in the rec.

How is this in anyway fair? my 6'2 guy has been SF in 4/5 rec games the past 2 days , the only other time i was a SG. DESPITE BEING THE SMALLEST GUY ON THE TEAM ALL 5 GAMES. Like Get real.

and the sad thing is, this is what causes that vicious Circle. Because Player A get tired of playing a Position he isnt built for. Player A get Fed up and ask other people (or go on YT) and find out how to make his own Demi god, so now instead of making it better, now the community has 1 more Demi god to worry about.

the other sad part is. the people bullying their way to PG REALLY , REALLY, REALLY have no BIZ, PLAYING PG. they dont pass, they dont look to help the team, all they do is shoot, hell THEY DONT EVEN PLAY D. like come on. this was my first 2 days back at the rec as im trying to finish my legend grind. but this mode has offically turned into a huge joke. and 2k isnt doing anything about but promoting the , "If you cant beat them join them " mentality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 02:27 PM   #2
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SO we are really stuck with these Demi gods till 2k16 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
i mean i care less about the fact they have all the badges and are tall and what not, since their actual skill (the player) tends to be garbage and shows why they need the demi god. but they have a even much worse effect on this game

EVERYONE IS NOW OUT OF POSITION. HOW HAVE WE GONE A MONTH WITHOUT A FIX OR SOMETHING FOR THIS?

7'2 PGS are bullying their way to the 1 spot @ the park/ Guards spots at the rec. and actual guards are now being forced to play the 2/3 at the park or the SF and beyond in the rec.

How is this in anyway fair? my 6'2 guy has been SF in 4/5 rec games the past 2 days , the only other time i was a SG. DESPITE BEING THE SMALLEST GUY ON THE TEAM ALL 5 GAMES. Like Get real.

and the sad thing is, this is what causes that vicious Circle. Because Player A get tired of playing a Position he isnt built for. Player A get Fed up and ask other people (or go on YT) and find out how to make his own Demi god, so now instead of making it better, now the community has 1 more Demi god to worry about.

the other sad part is. the people bullying their way to PG REALLY , REALLY, REALLY have no BIZ, PLAYING PG. they dont pass, they dont look to help the team, all they do is shoot, hell THEY DONT EVEN PLAY D. like come on. this was my first 2 days back at the rec as im trying to finish my legend grind. but this mode has offically turned into a huge joke. and 2k isnt doing anything about but promoting the , "If you cant beat them join them " mentality.
We are less than 2 months away from the release of 2K16. To do something about these "demi-gods", 2K would need to dedicate time and money on releasing a fifth patch to the game. That just sounds silly as we are literally 56 days away from NBA 2K16.

Stop complaining, and hell, maybe even try to create your own demi-god for the last month and a half this game is in cycle. Just have fun man.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:30 PM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Seems like you start a thread after every park game you play man

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2015, 02:36 PM   #4
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

this is the exact thing i just spoke about. " if you cant beat them join them" i mean come on, is that really the solution here? 2k16 may be coming out soon but thats not a excuse for why this cant be fixed. again this is over a month that this has been going on for. but 2k has not even ADDRESSED the isusse. hell this glitch first came out on the weekend 2k had half off VC. which is why it took off as it did. how is that good biz, at all?

Hell Dice is still Releasing NEW PAtCHES for BF4 and that game is about to be 2 Years old and they got other things in the factory.

as i said before the problem isnt the Demi god themselves as most are horrible. but the problem is that LEGIT SIZED PGS are playing SF/PF or even Center vs 7 footers. instead of playing their natural spot. or if they actually do get in the PG spot. there a 75% chance the match is is a 7'2 PG.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:38 PM   #5
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Seems like you start a thread after every park game you play man

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
What? i think this is my first Park/Rec Post in weeks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 02:48 PM   #6
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
this is the exact thing i just spoke about. " if you cant beat them join them" i mean come on, is that really the solution here? 2k16 may be coming out soon but thats not a excuse for why this cant be fixed. again this is over a month that this has been going on for. but 2k has not even ADDRESSED the isusse. hell this glitch first came out on the weekend 2k had half off VC. which is why it took off as it did. how is that good biz, at all?

Hell Dice is still Releasing NEW PAtCHES for BF4 and that game is about to be 2 Years old and they got other things in the factory.

as i said before the problem isnt the Demi god themselves as most are horrible. but the problem is that LEGIT SIZED PGS are playing SF/PF or even Center vs 7 footers. instead of playing their natural spot. or if they actually do get in the PG spot. there a 75% chance the match is is a 7'2 PG.
The reason DICE is able to still release patches is because they are not on a yearly release schedule like 2k is. They still have dedicated resources towards that game. Hardline was not developed by DICE.

The last 3-4 months in a development cycle before a game gets released is the most hectic. It's crunch time, developers are putting finishing touches on what they have been working on, suddenly finding new glitches, etc.

You're asking them to shift those developers away and spend time/money not only developing a patch, but testing it thoroughly so that it does not break anything else.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:06 PM   #7
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

IIRC the online portion of the BFH was Dice. and the new Battle front is also Dice.

but i get they are making a new game. but are we really going use that as a excuse for why their CURRENT GAME is a mess? so is that the future of this company games? once its time to start making the new 2k, better hope no stupid glitch comes out that destroys the game "Fair" system and hope that you get pissed enough to go **** this and buy the new game to get away from the BS? hell. did you know that Game chat on ps4 is still non existant till this day in the park? they had 10 months to fix that and nothing. but the unlimited money glitch are fixed (or attempted to fix) ASAP after they are found
Old 07-31-2015, 03:09 PM   #8
Pro

I was in a rec game about a month ago with my 6'6 pf. Worst game ever, every other player was 7' or taller and literally all they did was take stepback corner 3's. That was the last time i went to the rec (or park for that matter).

Let's just hope they'll have attribute caps based on position AND height (and possibly weight, player build but even just height by itself would be a huge step forward) in 2k16.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »