Home

Passing is AWFUL in 2k at the moment!

This is a discussion on Passing is AWFUL in 2k at the moment! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #65
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Passing is AWFUL in 2k at the moment!

I play SS Custom/Drive cam. Have played a lot of 2k cam this year too, and for me I think seeing passing lanes in drive cam is slightly better, unless you are at the baseline or low block and want to outlet up top.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Sorry if I offended you but I think you missed my point.
You can talk about whatever you want, I was just wondering what the point of starting a thread at this time was when there will be no way of reaching a conclusion. Where we just supposed to agree or disagree with you in this thread? Was that the point? Don't see how there's a discussion here.

Anyay, I do agree with you on the passing. I hope it's fixed in 2K16 so that we can get an accurate representation of swining in the ball around the perimeter.
No worries. I think we have a different idea of the point of these forums. i am NOT here to effect change in future games. I am here to connect with a community that I have something in common with. Not all things in life must be done with great purpose.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
We're not supposed to discuss gameplay during certain months? lol. There have been some massive, multi-year threads over the years on OS for various games.

It's never too early or a bad time to start a discussion, who cares of it doesn't lead to anything until 2K17 or if it never leads to anything? OP has good points and isn't trolling, why not get it off his chest now?

It's nearly a guarantee that the same old passing issues from the last several years will still be in 2K16 so they'll all be valid and current concerns. This could turn into a big thread that leads to some nice improvements in 2K17 for all we know. No point in the oppressive reaction.
THANK YOU! I am sitting here thinking I can't be the only one that thinks I was just on a 2k forum trying to have a discussion about 2k.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:46 PM   #68
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

passing is a whole lot better . In fact some lead passes and traffic passes could be toned down .

Off topic : I'm surprised that a lot of you guys play on pro oR SS. Anything below HOF SIM and the game is too easy IMO . Nothing wrong with that tho
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-18-2015, 11:06 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 0

Passing has been the reason I have quit this franchise.

In real games, passing out of doubles and rotating on the perimeter is almost always faster than a rotating defense.

I would love to see this get adjusted more realistically.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:23 AM   #70
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
passing is a whole lot better . In fact some lead passes and traffic passes could be toned down .

Off topic : I'm surprised that a lot of you guys play on pro oR SS. Anything below HOF SIM and the game is too easy IMO . Nothing wrong with that tho
Doesn't matter Rock..it's a slug fest anyhow.I score in ridiculous pattern as we'll as the cpu. plus in HOF I notice the heavily aggressiveness of the cpu, leaves wide open scoring options that's why I play for fun.

Remember franchise game play differ.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:45 AM   #71
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
Doesn't matter Rock..it's a slug fest anyhow.I score in ridiculous pattern as we'll as the cpu. plus in HOF I notice the heavily aggressiveness of the cpu, leaves wide open scoring options that's why I play for fun.

Remember franchise game play differ.
Kind of confused by this post. And I've play HOF against the CPU in every mode possible. I wasn't saying that makes me better I'm just saying I think HOF is beat-able this year .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #72
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

It's just a game of scoring on all levels. not a hard game to play remind me of NBA JAM, back and forth.

No harm bud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »