Home

MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff)

This is a discussion on MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2015, 02:49 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff)

I posted this in other thread but am hoping one of you can kindly answer some of these questions for me. Thank you in advance.

Great stuff. Actually looking forward to online leagues this year. Last year was such a let down. A couple of quick follow up questions. If a user leaves or is booted from online league A) will cpu take their place and B) can you invite someone as a repalcement owner? If not would suggest this functionality. Also can you choose sim winner/loser, turn off salary cap, play practice games, use real shooting percentage option vs. timing option?

Thanks for the much appreciated improvements. Look forward to your response.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:43 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerf57n
I love what this mode is coming with but i hope when u say custom roster options that means we can edit all players and use our face scan players in the place of auto generated create-a-players.always felt like it was a step down to be able to face scan your Mycareer player and not your Myleague players. Better than the alternative.
Hoping i can get this question answered today. Thanks 2k staff.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:55 PM   #75
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

Chille a little bit with those questions, let them breath a little bit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 04:06 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just like everyone else on this post i'm very excited thank you guys so much you're awesome. Just a few questions, some have been asked already but not answered yet..

1. Will people be able to be invited to join teams while the league is going on (even people who were kicked/quit)?

2. will the advancement of days clock from 2k12 return?

3. how will players know why trades were being rejected by server arbitration? i remember 2k12's was kinda random

4. in 2k15 players were injured when the season started even tho the mode had no injuries. would the "Use Roster Injuries" be available as an option?

5. will be there live practice?

Thank you.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:33 PM   #77
Rookie

The news that this year we'll have Playoff atmosphere after regular season in MyLeague Online has ended is awesome... just made my day.
After all the great improvements that were just announced, that was something I was really looking for. Got me excited and more happy than I was before about my pre order. Can't wait.

Since I have my own dinasty mode League (we are 30 active users with custom rosters, trades, schedule, etc., a pretty big sim league that has been going on for 10 years), I would like to ask if stats in MyLeague Online are more accurate than last year.

Having some decent stats would really fit the experience and improve it too.

The record (W/L) of the teams was also way way off (Wins were not counted, sometimes Losses too...).

I would really like, regarding the future, to get back some kind of a website were schedule, games and teams were tracked, like in 2k9, 2k10. It was a really good extra.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:38 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
It's infectious.
Thats what she said.

On topic: i think it would be a work around could be created to make the most of what this mode brings.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:32 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

One thing I doubt would work for progressions/regressions is if you were able to save rosters in an offline myleague. Basically make the same trades in an offline my lg and import those into a 2nd league. It would be hard to manage free agency but it's possible if you could save those rosters. This isn't ideal but it could work. I have been brainstorming how to get around the lack of offseason and this is something I came up with. I'm sure there will be better ideas but this might be a good start...
Old 08-21-2015, 02:07 AM   #80
Rookie

Thank you for all the hard work your team and you put forth to give us the best possible experience year after year.

Swimfunk's suggestion if possible would mean the world to us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »