Home

NBA 2K16 Plans

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Plans within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 01:45 PM   #49
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K16 Plans

First thing .Practice gym shoot around with anybody .then look at all the ratings . Next run a quick game vs the CPU on pro.next create my player do a little bit of the storyline and play so park /Pro Am. After that I plan on trying out the new custom options and probably start a myleague .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-30-2015, 06:29 PM   #50
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

OVR: 0

Start a MyCareer and a MyLeague. I will be a SG in MyCareer and I will control (my fav team) the Lakers in MyLeague. One issue, I plan on only relocating two teams, I will 100% move a team to Seattle. My issue is who in the world should I move there? I thought about the Kings, but I kind of like SF as their destination. I'm a bay area native and just cant move the Warriors there, I've been to the Oracle many times and that atmosphere is electric, they will be greatly missed once that move happens IRL. I thought about the Clippers, but maybe building them their own arena will be better. hmm idk, any suggestions?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:21 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubb3424
Start a MyCareer and a MyLeague. I will be a SG in MyCareer and I will control (my fav team) the Lakers in MyLeague. One issue, I plan on only relocating two teams, I will 100% move a team to Seattle. My issue is who in the world should I move there? I thought about the Kings, but I kind of like SF as their destination. I'm a bay area native and just cant move the Warriors there, I've been to the Oracle many times and that atmosphere is electric, they will be greatly missed once that move happens IRL. I thought about the Clippers, but maybe building them their own arena will be better. hmm idk, any suggestions?
Clippers would be your best bet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 03:31 AM   #52
Rookie

warhorseballa06's Arena

OVR: 4

Start mygm with my cavs in hopes of bringing their first championship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 03:33 AM   #53
Rookie

warhorseballa06's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
First im going to go pick up some flowers, and pick up 2K16. Go to nice restaurant but not too fancy, im not rich like that. Take it back to my place have some drinks and loosen up. Thats when ill make my move on the couch, slowly go for the plastic and if it opens up for me im going to pop it in and play all night.

Pretty much how it goes.

Lol this is a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 04:25 AM   #54
Just started!

Gonna play MyGM right off the bat to learn how players move on offense/defense and learn how dependent I will ultimately be on jumpshots this year.

I am definitely, and I advise this to everyone, am going to hold off on MyTeam
and MyCareer until about a week after. I also will not spend any of my VC bonus until a week after also. I don't want to go through the pain of making a very detailed myplayer and then have to reset because of overloaded servers. I also don't want to go on MyTeam and end up having it be reset and end up losing my bonuses.

I hope other people try to avoid MyCareer and MyTeam at the start in case the servers are problematic
Old 08-31-2015, 06:25 AM   #55
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Practice practice practice practice, get the new controls down and then play a couple exhibition games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 08:20 AM   #56
Banned

Start up a mycareer and spend hours honing my skills in the shootaround, before hitting the park and wowing everyone with my ability to push the joystick left, then push it right, and then ignore my teammates and take a bad shot.

Y'all better recognise greatness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »