Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 01:51 PM   #201
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
Can't believe a poster is complaining about hand accuracy.

Must be this new generation of young'ns or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even call it complaining the hands that were modeled or scanned didn't look right as did the puny arms and weird "hanger" shoulders for plenty of players in 2K15. If 2K was happy with the player models they would have left them alone. I have heard so many people request actual heavy body models with girth, editable wingspans, calves, etc. They (2K) play the game too you think they didn't think things could be improved? I also bet they do benchmark comparisons between their game and Live to make sure their players look as realistic as possible.

So what do they do they listen to the community and come back with scanned body models and players end up with ashy elbows, naps and hair on knuckles, muscle definition veins etc. Isiah Thomas body type is actually accurate. Some of these things stand out to me and really stand out especially doing the interviews with Doris.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 03:03 PM   #202
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
We got veins in Gobert's arms, Curry's mouthpiece, IT's stocky build, and dudes talking about lighting and nitpicking jerseys.
Don't forget the curry hair debacle.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:04 PM   #203
Banned

Son lolol curry's hair is tough to pull out dog cmon now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2015, 03:29 PM   #204
Rookie

drewwright's Arena

Curry's hair didn't seem TOO bad, keep in mind they might also be trying to get his hair for when the season starts, so maybe some extra planning came into mind.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:10 PM   #205
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I'm all for constructive criticism, but I just will never understand people. Is the game perfect? No. But after everything they've revealed I just can't bring myself to say anything bad.

The game is much more in-depth than any sports game on the market. Period.
It's getting to the point where each thread that reveals new 2k info just turns into people complaining about the same stuff over and over again. Getting to page 2 without someone complaining that someone's video game body isn't 100% accurate, or a sock isnt high enough, or that 2k is "lazy" is nearly impossibe.

I don't mind a fun discussion here and there, but it gets pretty trying when you see the same silly arguments in every thread. Wanting video games to reflect real life 100% is an unreasonable request this point in video game history. I mean, we're to the point that people are saying the 2k art dept is "lazy" or "dont care" because a guy looks 235 instead of 220 or someones haircut is slightly off? Seriously?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 05:29 PM   #206
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
It's getting to the point where each thread that reveals new 2k info just turns into people complaining about the same stuff over and over again. Getting to page 2 without someone complaining that someone's video game body isn't 100% accurate, or a sock isnt high enough, or that 2k is "lazy" is nearly impossibe.

I don't mind a fun discussion here and there, but it gets pretty trying when you see the same silly arguments in every thread. Wanting video games to reflect real life 100% is an unreasonable request this point in video game history. I mean, we're to the point that people are saying the 2k art dept is "lazy" or "dont care" because a guy looks 235 instead of 220 or someones haircut is slightly off? Seriously?

I think some people don't understand how difficult it can be to re-read the same complaints continually when you read every post in every single thread.

I'm sure in their mind it's just mentioned once here or once there but some things people are REALLY serious about voicing. LOL. After the 4th or 5th time in different threads it can be like Oprah...I GET IT PEOPLE. ROTFLOL.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 08-23-2015, 05:31 PM   #207
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 08-23-2015, 05:32 PM   #208
Banned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »