Home

In Pro-Am I want a Playoff Window and Banners in my crews' Arena!!!

This is a discussion on In Pro-Am I want a Playoff Window and Banners in my crews' Arena!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 08:05 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
In Pro-Am I want a Playoff Window and Banners in my crews' Arena!!!

Title pretty much explains it all, i want a playoff tourney every month, and i want crews to be able to hang our championship banners in our arena and carry them out over the years of 2k, so when teams step into our arena they know they're dealing with a historic crew in due time

want my arena someday filled up like this!!! haha

also i'm hoping the text tool will allow me to do something like this on my court and put the players of my crew who are hall of famers/legends of my crew on the court

Last edited by bball1994; 08-23-2015 at 08:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 08:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: In Pro-Am I want a Playoff Window and Banners in my crews' Arena!!!

Anyone know if there's gonna be box scores in Pro-Am and I'm hoping you can write them names on the sideline also

#CashOutGang
Old 08-23-2015, 09:56 AM   #3
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I think for the banner thing to even happen first like custom 1s they would need for tournments to be there but LD has hinted at e-sports
Old 08-23-2015, 11:21 AM   #4
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Definitely need something like this. Just will make things a lot more competitive.

Playing for the championship would be so intense especially if it's a win or go home type of playoff. But I would much rather it be a series so you can really see who is the better crew.

Hopefully, if not this year, it'll be in next year.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 08-23-2015, 12:45 PM   #5
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

You never know, it might already be in the game. Old Town got a banner in the new park when we beat Sunset and Rivet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 01:56 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
You never know, it might already be in the game. Old Town got a banner in the new park when we beat Sunset and Rivet.
i hope it is in the game, just getting the word out there, so it can hopefully be in 2k16 or definitely in 2k17, a vital thing i want though is the banners to carry over to next year, cause like LD talks about the clips disrespecting the lakers by covering the banners, clearly banners are big deals, and who wouldn't look up and be like wow look at all that when they step into staples or td garden, it'd instantly be a pump up moment and be like ok this team is legit time for us to lock-in and be ready from the opening tip. and it gives very good crews something to aspire for besides the number 1 rank which not many can get, but if they had a playoff window there is many opportunities for teams to get in on the banner collecting action... also they could have a big tourney at the end with all the top ranked crews and really find out who's the best of the best, it's competitive stuff like this that makes sports games fun, not the zig zag mindless cheese that 2k15 turned into that jaded the loyal sim ballers into abandoning 2k15 hoping 2k16 will go back to the sim roots of 2k

also we should be able to retire jerseys add a lil jersey retirement ceremony, same could be done with championship banners, yet just cause the players jersey is retired doesn't mean they retired i want it more like a thing to honor my loyal crew members who been with my crew since 2009 and it also makes them instant leaders and newer members will have to respect those who are up in the rafters right?

Last edited by bball1994; 08-23-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:30 PM   #7
Banned

Great idea
Old 08-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball1994
i hope it is in the game, just getting the word out there, so it can hopefully be in 2k16 or definitely in 2k17, a vital thing i want though is the banners to carry over to next year, cause like LD talks about the clips disrespecting the lakers by covering the banners, clearly banners are big deals, and who wouldn't look up and be like wow look at all that when they step into staples or td garden, it'd instantly be a pump up moment and be like ok this team is legit time for us to lock-in and be ready from the opening tip. and it gives very good crews something to aspire for besides the number 1 rank which not many can get, but if they had a playoff window there is many opportunities for teams to get in on the banner collecting action... also they could have a big tourney at the end with all the top ranked crews and really find out who's the best of the best, it's competitive stuff like this that makes sports games fun, not the zig zag mindless cheese that 2k15 turned into that jaded the loyal sim ballers into abandoning 2k15 hoping 2k16 will go back to the sim roots of 2k

also we should be able to retire jerseys add a lil jersey retirement ceremony, same could be done with championship banners, yet just cause the players jersey is retired doesn't mean they retired i want it more like a thing to honor my loyal crew members who been with my crew since 2009 and it also makes them instant leaders and newer members will have to respect those who are up in the rafters right?
I think you meant "cheese of the cheese". "Competitiveness" and a reason to win brings out the cheese more than anything. Just look at the park/rec/stage up until a couple of months ago or even pickup games vs crew in 2k11. Bigger reward is more cheese. Don't get me wrong, i want leaderboards and big rewards but as long as there are exploits those things are going, for the most part, to the biggest cheesers. I guess technically that means it goes to whoever's best at the game of 2k, i just wish it would be more about who's better (mentally) at the game of basketball. Maybe one day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »