Home

What's most important to you?

This is a discussion on What's most important to you? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Question What's most important to you?

Like all things in life, it is impossible to serve multiple masters equally. 2K has been faced with that dilemma more and more as it has gained increased popularity.

Do they use tech advances to make the game more accurately aesthetically or to make the game a more accurate presentation of NBA ball tactically? 2K has tried to do both, and falls short in both. Though the inability to succeed in both regards is frustrating as a playing customer, I understand it.

As a full time computer professional I can understand how much work the techie part of making this game takes. The freelance basketball scout in me knows that the vast majority of NBA nuance is not understood by even the most passionate of fans, so it's "missing" instead of "omitted" from the game.

I said all that to ask, what would you prefer; a game that is the most accurate representation of the FEEL of a NBA game we've ever seen or the most accurate representation of PLAY that we've seen?

Last edited by DaKoKing; 08-24-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »