Home

Tons of NBA 2K16 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Tons of NBA 2K16 Screenshots within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 09:27 PM   #73
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Tons of NBA 2K16 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKick
Seeing Chris Paul gives me a better appreciation for the new clippers jerseys

Those jerseys must die!!

Clippers "first team in NBA history to get a double rebrand"
Old 08-25-2015, 09:34 PM   #74
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Those jerseys must die!!

Clippers "first team in NBA history to get a double rebrand"
They should've kept those other jerseys man, the home jerseys aren't that bad but those other ones gotta go.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:20 AM   #75
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Did Robert Covington have a mowawk last year? Not really well versed on Sixers since I never saw them really. Also, Wroten and Noel definitely need to get in for a body scan (if they haven' done so already this summer).

Yea but not as dramatic as 2K was making it look in 15 or apparently the screenshot...I'm thinking it's the same scan for him and Wroten the more I see which sucks.

Yea Nerlens needs an update cuz he started getting more of a beard and he's got a lanky body.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 04:50 AM   #76
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI

The whites are still really white compared to the game, and a lot more crisp.

Court's shinier...

Everything in the trailer looks like a sunset or something's happening in the arena imo.

If they said they touched it up more from this build I'll take their word...and gameplay above everything else but it's still the only graphical thing besides jerseys I think they need to improve.

This. The courts definitely had a "blandness" to them in 2K15. The scuffs in the key from the trailer were encouraging that courts got some attention to detail...... maybe even scanned?

But the shine is another thing all together and I'd like to see a tad more (without it being over done to 2K14 levels) in my personal opinion.

Would be just that little bit nicer is all. And it would help make the lifelike looking players be more in contrast if the court they're running on is also life like in looks - then we'd really have an NBA broadcast look going.....
Old 08-26-2015, 06:25 AM   #77
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
I feel you on this but I didn't notice any players doing that in the trailer this time. Only player I saw do a offhand dunk was John Wall and he's actually one of the rare players that dunks lefty mostly despite being right handed.
Carlos Boozer is another who does it.
Don't forget, the dunk hand is now user controlled in 2K16.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:05 AM   #78
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

I'll never say this outside a basketball video game context, but I really want to see Chris Paul's ***.

IMO it's one of the most distinctive body parts in the NBA.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:59 AM   #79
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I'll never say this outside a basketball video game context, but I really want to see Chris Paul's ***.

IMO it's one of the most distinctive body parts in the NBA.

Who doesn't want to see CP3's ***.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:09 AM   #80
Rookie

mrbigshot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Yeah, we're gonna have to deal with it this year. But they added so much I can't be upset, honestly. The players do look better lit though. This game is shaping up to be something special man.

In the grand scheme of things, graphics shouldn't matter unless it has noticeably regressed as opposed to little to no enhancements. I'd much rather have all these features that they have implemented into the game than to be devoid of all these phenomenal gameplay improvements. In my opinion, you've got a problem if the game has everything an individual could possibly desire but because the visuals aren't monumentally eye popping, it's a dealbreaker. Yes, I love a game that has the aesthetic appeal of something genuinely next-gen, from a visual perspective.
however, I am not gonna sacrifice great graphics with sub par game-play or inadequate game modes. nba 2k14 decent gameplay wise and had incredible graphics but other than that, I couldn't find much enjoyment out of it. nba 2k15 was significantly better than it's predecessor and 16 is taking a step further to ensuring the consumer and fan of the series gets all that they are paying for with that 60 dollar purchase.

and game developers should always be thinking pro-consumer, and I think 2k does a remarkable job at delivering a high quality experience. Because we aren't affluent, some of us admittedly barely make ends meat, and while they do enjoy gaming, they have to make really important decision on whether or not make certain purchases.

Last edited by mrbigshot; 08-26-2015 at 09:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »