Home

Post Move Variety

This is a discussion on Post Move Variety within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2015, 11:20 AM   #33
Pro

JoFri's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post Move Variety

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
Revamped post moves - Ohhhhhhh boy, gonna be taking MJ in the post as per usual!!

Some of my Jordan post highlights in the vid below:

tks for sharing. u have used him to the fullest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 09:29 AM   #34
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
I just hope they let a bigman be a bigman. I want to make my guy a big brute, not a fast, athletic center, but a guy who sacrifices those athletic attributes for a bulldozer

From what shakedown has said, the bigs feel like bigs. I probably will make a athletic PF that uses his back to the rim and open mid rangers. I want to be able to throw down on a mismatch but use finesse on other bigs.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:51 AM   #35
Rookie

LBJay89's Arena

What i hate in 2k15 Post Moves....

1. Stealanimation!!!!! when You get the Ball into the Post and the User is pressing The Stealbutton 10000x times You stuck in the Animation and cant do nothing.... 99% Off the time the Ball gets lose.

2. what about Face Up Game??? Nothing ! Everytime when i Turn to my Defender there is no Reach in Fouls ...... What happens? Steal Ladies and Gentlemen.

3.fadeaways..... OMG i hate this so much every bigmen Fades like MJ , EVERYBOOOOODY GUYS , Jesus!

4. You Dropstep to the Middle and your Defender is PG ..... What Do You think Happens ?
Steal !!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen and this Happened 99% Off the Time when your Oppenent is pressing the Steal Button like Crazy!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 04:33 AM   #36
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJay89
What i hate in 2k15 Post Moves....

1. Stealanimation!!!!! when You get the Ball into the Post and the User is pressing The Stealbutton 10000x times You stuck in the Animation and cant do nothing.... 99% Off the time the Ball gets lose.

2. what about Face Up Game??? Nothing ! Everytime when i Turn to my Defender there is no Reach in Fouls ...... What happens? Steal Ladies and Gentlemen.

3.fadeaways..... OMG i hate this so much every bigmen Fades like MJ , EVERYBOOOOODY GUYS , Jesus!

4. You Dropstep to the Middle and your Defender is PG ..... What Do You think Happens ?
Steal !!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen and this Happened 99% Off the Time when your Oppenent is pressing the Steal Button like Crazy!!!

1: I agree, it is irritating and also when go for a rebound especially a Offensive Rebound, the steal mashers will usually cause a turnover.

2: Faceup game is possible, but with the steal mashers, it becomes a ineffective strategy.

3: Not every Big man fades, but majority of the casual gamers will exploit what is effective. MJ's post fade creates a ton of space, so a lot of casuals will use his fade. I prefer fade 3 and fade 7 myself.

4: Definitely more effective than the faceup, but requires almost instantaneous follow up shot/layup to prevent the steal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »