Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Wroten, C. J. Miles, Fournier & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Wroten, C. J. Miles, Fournier & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 07:03 PM   #57
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Tony Wroten, C. J. Miles (More coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarcaBoy
Tony Parker No Rating!
Tony looks similar to last year, but he was good already. Although, last year he was a lot chubbier than normal. LOL

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 08-26-2015, 07:36 PM   #58
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Tony Wroten, C. J. Miles (More coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Hope your right....like another poster said, he doesn't look in the same class as he other guys....

After Watching Kyle Anderson all Summer League, his scan looks good to me....just hope the rest of the Spurs got some love....

Besides Duncan and a handful of others, seems like we've been looked over...even after we won the ship!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You freaking got LaMarcus be happy! lol
Old 08-26-2015, 07:52 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 11

J_Posse, i disagree. this is just wrong, and he's on their international covers lol
Old 08-26-2015, 07:55 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
You freaking got LaMarcus be happy! lol
and now we want the title lol
Old 08-26-2015, 08:05 PM   #61
p0w
Rookie

p0w's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 08:17 PM   #62
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So he'll basically look like this by 2k20

I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real world Garnet?
Old 08-26-2015, 09:20 PM   #63
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Ahh, before I forget, you're likely going to say we don't really have a Melo16 screenshot so one can't really compare, however in the winning trailer, Curry, Durant, Harden and the other players look pretty much on point. The only one that truly sticks out, graphically face wise that doesn't look like he belong is Melo16. It's very low definition with a lack of facial detail.
Regarding your last point, that's why I'm gonna wait until we get a quality screenshot with the updated lighting etc. since the split second he was in the trailer wasn't the most appealing. I do see the potential though, for example here's a quick (terrible) photoshop I did:

Old 08-26-2015, 10:33 PM   #64
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarcaBoy
Tony Parker No Rating!

Is this really 2K16? I find it surprising that we're getting the calibre of player we are and then suddenly Parker (and inconsistently with NO RATING). Seems odd to me.....

And additionally, his arms really look more like the 2K15 style. Lighting also..... I know he's a cover athlete in France or whatever, but the lack of rating and the sheer doubt he'd have requested a screen makes me suspect this ain't really from 2K16......

The Miles, Jones, Acy etc. are all of a different quality than this Parker one aswell...... in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »