Home

NBA2K16 pre-order Amazon

This is a discussion on NBA2K16 pre-order Amazon within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 04:14 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2K16 pre-order Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
You should be good: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...5-7900fe9b311a

The fine print:

Spoiler
Does this go for Amazon digital codes also?
Old 09-21-2015, 04:31 PM   #18
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
Does this go for Amazon digital codes also?
I'm not sure... when you go to Amazon and select a digital code the release date reverts back to 9/29. Just to be certain I would contact Amazon before ordering if you want to start playing on 9/25.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-21-2015, 05:11 PM   #19
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I pre-ordered through digital download, so I don't have to wait on UPS or go anywhere.. This is my first time pre-ordering digitally and I'm hoping that there's an option to pre-load so it's ready to play as soon as the clock hits midnight like other games. Although, on the email I received from Sony it's says the game will be available at 9 PM, but it doesn't say what Time Zone.
Preloading should begin on 9/23 (Wednesday). You can see the date if you navigate to the game on the storefront, on the actual PS store on your PS4.

Old 09-21-2015, 08:20 PM   #20
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I pre-ordered through digital download, so I don't have to wait on UPS or go anywhere.. This is my first time pre-ordering digitally and I'm hoping that there's an option to pre-load so it's ready to play as soon as the clock hits midnight like other games. Although, on the email I received from Sony it's says the game will be available at 9 PM, but it doesn't say what Time Zone.
If you go digital on PS4 you can usually play the game at 12am Eastern time. So if you live in California, you should be able to play at 9pm. I live in KS and have been able to play numerous games at 11pm my time.

Also, the pre-load system usually starts 2 days before release. I'm sure there will be a pre-load thread on here on the 23rd, so keep your eye out. I think I've had to manually begin the pre-load process on all my pre-ordered games, so make sure you do that.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:28 PM   #21
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
I'm not sure... when you go to Amazon and select a digital code the release date reverts back to 9/29. Just to be certain I would contact Amazon before ordering if you want to start playing on 9/25.
Yeah, I went back and cancelled my Amazon.com digital preorder after the rep told me it'd be available for me to play on 9/29.

Went and bought a $60 PSN card, applied to my wallet, downloaded digitally on PS4. Problem solved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 09:36 PM   #22
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Sony releases things through PSN at Pacific time.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:36 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, I went back and cancelled my Amazon.com digital preorder after the rep told me it'd be available for me to play on 9/29.

Went and bought a $60 PSN card, applied to my wallet, downloaded digitally on PS4. Problem solved.
Did the same for XboxONE, thanks!
Old 09-22-2015, 12:50 AM   #24
Banned

Amazon shipping is really excellent. If you choose the early release day for shipping when you pre-order, you will get it on the 25th. I have never had Amazon be late on a shipment in my entire life and I've ordered countless items from them. Also, I would recommend Amazon over a lot of places right (including GameStop, etc.) because if you order through their smile site they donate a proceed of every sale to a charity you can choose from their list. It's pretty cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »