Home

Total game breakers in YOUR opinion?

This is a discussion on Total game breakers in YOUR opinion? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 09:17 AM   #9
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Total game breakers in YOUR opinion?

Honestly the more I learn the game and different settings the more my complaints disappear that said my major issue is the way the ball always finds the offense after good defense . I know this happens IRL but it happens way too much in game. After tipped passes , blocked shots , tipped rebounds , the offense just gets the upper hand even without being in position.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-29-2015, 09:32 AM   #10
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

OVR: 0

If the gameplay is like last year

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 09:41 AM   #11
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

In MyCareer having my teammates abandon their man for no reason and leaving shooters open over and over again needs to stop. It turns a competitive game into a blowout when Klay Thompson is left open for 10 3pters each game.

Another thing I would like fixed but am not especially hopeful for is the movement of players after you press the pass button. There is NOTHING more frustrating than seeing a teammate open, and when you pass to them they suddenly sprint behind the defense and you turn it over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 11:04 AM   #12
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Total game breakers in YOUR opinion?

As mainly a quick game/ my league guy who plays the occasional game online....I think I'd basically sum it up with: patch 4

It ruined shooting logic which I thought was done very well before the change...

I was beating guys with the Hornets before he change using defense....a combination of the Hornets sucking, but mainly the shooting changes stopped that....

Only consistent issue I have that really bothers me is the inconsistent shot blocking..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 11:11 AM   #13
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

For me #1 deal breaker online latency.Been waiting a long time for this to be fixed.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:44 AM   #14
Rookie

If the game has all this hype but no pre-game halftime and post-game show also if no improvements have been made to the defensive end of the ball its long overdue we need more options on D to balance offense umm and the lighting is looking pretty good needs to be better to show off them lil details 2k and I like so much like the shoes they are coming off too bright certainly doesn't look like the Jordan's we saw on 2ktv when the girl was touching them up

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 12:00 PM   #15
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

idk what it is.. my game or my console.. but for me the worst is stuff like freezing in MyGM Mode or MyLeague..

i was in my 2nd season with Boston playing nearly 95% of the games with 12 min. Quarters.. the at the All Star Break it kept freezing every time at the same point.. and i couldnt even re start the Console so i had to turn of the Power every time! so i deleted the whole game and re installed it.. it worked till the Playoffs.. now im in my 2nd game against Toronto and it doesnt freez this time but it keeps crashing.. no matter what i do (playing, simulating)

thats the reason why i dont play 2k15 anymore.. it ****ed everything up.. why should i play another mode with bugs like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 12:14 PM   #16
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

- Walk up animations/celebration animations that you can't break out of

- When you tap the stick back anticipating a defender trying to pressure you and the player does the Harden step back, back, back...back and it turns into a back court

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »