Home

MyPlayer New Ideas

This is a discussion on MyPlayer New Ideas within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2015, 02:25 AM   #1
Rookie

UNCTarheel82's Arena

OVR: 0
MyPlayer New Ideas

I think it is been past time for new ideas to happen for NBA 2k so I would like to stop off this thread and hope that we can produce some really great ideas and hope to see them in future games. So I will start this off with one of my ideas that I just shared in the Madden thread. I would like something better then Crew or Blacktop which ever they want to call it. How about letting your Myplayer join with 2-10 friends and play in the NBA instead just Crew. Everybody takes their player and join the league. You could have 2 on one team or 5 on one team it doesn’t matter. Form your own big 3 or Fab 5 I think would be great for the 2K to have something like this. Please let me know what you guys think or feel free to add to the idea or post your own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 04:17 AM   #2
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

Re: MyPlayer New Ideas

MY CRIB/House/apartment? Would love to have something like NFL 2k 5 crib mode in mycareer, so instead of starting the mode seating in the team gym you start off in your own house that you brought and customized. You can walk around check social media, view trophys from high school, college, NBA you can upload custom wallpapers or just paint the walls any color. You can buy upgrades like indoor and outdoor basketball courts that you can customize just like the create an arena feature in 2k16 you can buy different steps leading to your upstairs, doors, windows ect, no ones My CRIB will look the same. You can invite friends to play pickup basketball at your house(it wont raise your rank).

Everyone starts off in a standard apartment that you can customize but, as you make more money, through contracts and playing well you can buy bigger and better houses.

Apartment, Condo, Mansion. Getting to mansion wont be easy, as its very expensive meaning you have to play your butt off to get enough money to buy one, so being invited by someone who has a mansion should surprise you and tell, you that their pretty good because they earned the money to get it. Also there are different apartments different Condos and different mansions.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:15 AM   #3
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

Not a new idea, but they need to bring back the ability to up your skills individually. Or at the very least make more and smarter categories.

There is no reason for free throw skill to be tied to moving 3pt skill. It really made it hard to play a PF/C in 2k15 because you had to waste points there even if you want to focus on defense.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #4
Rookie

I would like the ability to import your myplayer into the 2k servers so you could use them for franchise mode. It would be pretty awesome to grab a couple of guys and import their faces as rookies.

Also don't know if they already added it in, but having different body type would be great. Not gonna lie, I'm not skinny and it looks weird having my head and Dwight Howard body.
Old 08-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #5
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

I would like the ability to be able to change team accessories for your My Player teammates and other teams. The generated rookies really wear the dumbest accessories and shoes ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »