Home

2K16 Marketing Affect On You

This is a discussion on 2K16 Marketing Affect On You within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #161
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 804Scoe
I think they've done a great job. Still gotta wait a few weeks for My Player/My Career news apparently, when the game itself comes out in a few weeks.

What more do you expect outside of the Spike Lee collaboration? Wasn't there info when that was announced? Purely a question as I don't play that mode, so I may have missed/misread details in that announcement. And believe me, I would totally play that mode if they targeted it more to my liking. I'm an RPG purist, and I think the mode could be SO much better than it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 08:29 AM   #162
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
What more do you expect outside of the Spike Lee collaboration? Wasn't there info when that was announced? Purely a question as I don't play that mode, so I may have missed/misread details in that announcement. And believe me, I would totally play that mode if they targeted it more to my liking. I'm an RPG purist, and I think the mode could be SO much better than it is.

They definitely got some stuff to cover there. All we know is that Spike Lee put the story together. We don't even have a synopsis of the thing. Can we finally change jerseys? Do we start in high school? Can we actually be drafted this time around or are we forced to be an undrafted rookie again? Is VC a heavy factor in it again? Are we finally back to getting paid realistic contracts or are we stuck getting paid 3 years/900 Mario coins again? And most importantly are colleges in or not and how are they implemented if so? They definitely have stuff to talk about there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by King_B_Mack; 09-03-2015 at 08:33 AM.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:43 AM   #163
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: 2K16 Marketing Affect On You

I honestly thought MyPlayer would be one of the first things they covered since it's the most popular mode...

No way they stay quiet until launch on it....I think they have a few surprises left.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:16 AM   #164
MVP

OVR: 14

^^Heard Ronnie say a video would be dropping for that in a couple of weeks. So, we're probably looking at a week prior to early release for that info.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:38 AM   #165
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I honestly thought MyPlayer would be one of the first things they covered since it's the most popular mode...

No way they stay quiet until launch on it....I think they have a few surprises left.
Nah we didn't even hear about face scanning until around this time .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2015, 03:27 AM   #166
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB1N
So because 2K has employees on OS and business dealing with OS, Im not allowed to say anything negative about their marketing practices?

You're right about the dev aspect to 2K14 Crew Mode... I couldnt find anything with a dev saying 2k14 had crew mode back in it so I modified my forum post to match...

However, you did prove my point right about marketing dropping the ball on the 2K14 media info that was released regarding crew...

Im not new to these forums... Ive been here 3+ years with this account and 4+ with a prior account which login info I had lost...

What seems new to these forums however the condescending attitude towards returning forum members when they say anything criticizing the marketing practices...

OS wasnt like this back in the day, I dont recall being required to conform to the YES man philosophy...
Nobody is asking you to conform to a yes policy and OS doesn't have a business deal with 2k

Secondly its your tone and what you said is why I decided to respond to you.

I don't care what you do here as long as its by the TOS, and you should really take a careful look at it before going on about any particular devs here period before hitting that submit button.

Remember I told you

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »