Home

NBA 2K15 Vs. NBA 2K16: Player Comparison Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Vs. NBA 2K16: Player Comparison Screenshots within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 09:58 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I definitely think you're right about the "2k fatigue" theory. I've thoroughly enjoyed 2k games, all the way back to the original you mentioned on Dreamcast, but at this point I just want badly to play something else, without sacrificing too much in terms of game quality. That being said, 2k has plenty of faults as well, some of which have not been addressed for years now.

As I mentioned, the animations in 2k look great, but you lose that ultra precise feel to the controls when guys are constantly getting sucked into collision animations, etc. Their servers have been embarrassing as well, and don't get me started on some of the completely broken functions in the game, like the end of game highlights not working, or those days when the 'NBA Today' is a day or two behind schedule.

These may seem like small gripes, but when they never seem to be addressed, it compounds the fatigue of playing the game for so many years. I'll still give 2k a thorough opportunity to win me over again this year, I'm just really hoping that Live somehow magically turns out to be solid.
You are absolutely right about collision animations, but my opinion is that it`s not much of a big deal. I love and play mostly MY LEAGUE in 2K15 (and any NBA 2Kxx before) and absolutely horrendous foul detection ruined any enjoyment in that mode. And that was, for me, THE BIGGEST gamebreaking "glitch" of 2K15. Everything else, even online games worked perfectly for me. I know that many people were pissed about servers, but, I do not know how, from launch day of 2K!5 it was no trouble at all for me. Everything went perfect.
And, also, I did not care much about "NBA today" because if I am interested in results and games, I go to nba.com, Playing it on daily base?? Hmm, not at all. But, that`s me, many other people think different and there is no way to please them all no matter what you do...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »