Home

NBA 2K16 CAP Rundown???

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 CAP Rundown??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 01:29 PM   #17
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K16 CAP Rundown???

Hopefully they have added a few more things when it comes to editing CAPs. I really hope the tattoo editor, more body types, headbands, and more hair styles make it in. If they just add those things it would make it a lot better.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:04 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

They just did a twitch and no news on CAP's. I promise I feel like it's gonna be the same as last year. I have a strong feeling that it will
Old 09-08-2015, 09:15 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papesowish
Thanks for bringing this up. This just reminded me of ANOTHER broken feature for CAPs in NBA 2K15. If your CAP was given a name that wasn't pronounceable in the game, it assigned them a RANDOM nickname. WTF was that? You couldn't change it or edit it. I had slow-footed 7 foot centers being called "Little General" and "The Quick" by the commentators... It really hurt the immersion in myLeague once a lot of created draftees started becoming stars. I remember Willie Cauley-Stein being called "Shorty" or something. Lol.
Yes, I would really appreciate if we could just not use a nickname altogether if we so desire; that random nickname thing is terrible. And every CAP is assigned one, even if their name is in the database... the announcers will call them by their name sometimes and their nickname other times if you pay attention. I would much rather the announcer just call the guy by his number if his name isn't in it.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:22 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant314
They just did a twitch and no news on CAP's. I promise I feel like it's gonna be the same as last year. I have a strong feeling that it will
While I hope that they added some features (specifically body types), it wouldn't be devastating to me. Their CAP is still very good.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
While I hope that they added some features (specifically body types), it wouldn't be devastating to me. Their CAP is still very good.
If we can't do body types and no tats, It'll be a huge disappoint to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 12:36 PM   #22
Rookie

Papesowish's Arena

A week away from release night and still no news or information on CAP. Either it's something so new and fresh, they're waiting until the last few days to blow us all away.... or maybe CAP hasn't really been retouched since 2K15 so there's no point in making it a discussed feature.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:40 PM   #23
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papesowish
A week away from release night and still no news or information on CAP. Either it's something so new and fresh, they're waiting until the last few days to blow us all away.... or maybe CAP hasn't really been retouched since 2K15 so there's no point in making it a discussed feature.
If nothing has changed then that's going to be really disappointing.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:45 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant314
If we can't do body types and no tats, It'll be a huge disappoint to me

I would be as well. Just saying that it's already the best of any sports games. Signatures, ability to add injuries, face creator is great, etc.

Disappointing is definitely the word I would use. Devastating implies you practically couldn't play the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »