Home

NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

This is a discussion on NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2015, 01:58 AM   #33
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NLSC Podcast Interview w/ Leftos - NBA 2K16 MyLeague & MyGM(More info revealed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
The Unfortunate
-No option to 'force' a player to become a coach
Just a matter of curiosity on why it's unfortunate. Is it something about mimicking the real NBA league or whatevers? Example, roll back in history. Real Jason Kidd retires and goes into NBA coaching. Virtual Jason Kidd retires and there's no way to "force" Jason Kidd to coach the same NBA team as real life ... or am I completely off track. Again, just curious.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-04-2015, 02:29 AM   #34
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Onliners can invite anyone into your league whenever you want. If you want to do it in the middle of the season or in the playoffs you can.
I thought I read somewhere that we could not boot someone from league and they would have to leave themselves and that if they did it would be CPU team there on out without being able to invite another user? So, if this is not true and we can then that's HUGE for leagues as we all know there is always a few of those guys that have to leave or are booted.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:49 AM   #35
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

Yeah he went into depth on it but you'll have to listen for it....just skip past the other parts

I'm too tired to remember correctly ...at this moment but i was posting that as i was listening . He mentioned players coming and going but i think only the admin has thr ability to do this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2015, 02:53 AM   #36
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
He knows everything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LaNostradamus Aldridge
Old 09-04-2015, 03:05 AM   #37
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Cant find the audio part and what he said besides looking at what they were doing.
I thought I remembered him saying something along the lines of "he's never seen the audio team work any harder than now". Maybe I misheard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Just a matter of curiosity on why it's unfortunate. Is it something about mimicking the real NBA league or whatevers? Example, roll back in history. Real Jason Kidd retires and goes into NBA coaching. Virtual Jason Kidd retires and there's no way to "force" Jason Kidd to coach the same NBA team as real life ... or am I completely off track. Again, just curious.
There's that... but simply put: this is MyLeague, "my sandbox"! The more options, the better!

It's nothing major at all, but it would've been a great addition. If I feel a certain role player, who doesn't meet the criteria to be a coach, deserves to be one then it'd be nice to have that kind of option.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:36 AM   #38
Rookie

I'm going to listen to it when I get a chance but did they dive deeper into relocation or is it just what yall said here and what was said on the blog?
Old 09-04-2015, 03:38 AM   #39
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetoman
I'm going to listen to it when I get a chance but did they dive deeper into relocation or is it just what yall said here and what was said on the blog?
Deeper like how?

He mentioned the differences in it from MyLeague vs in MyGM and why they gave too many customizations options in MyLeague and why MyGM doesn't has alot but not THAT much.

I can't disagree with any of their reasoning
Old 09-04-2015, 03:48 AM   #40
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
There's that... but simply put: this is MyLeague, "my sandbox"! The more options, the better!

It's nothing major at all, but it would've been a great addition. If I feel a certain role player, who doesn't meet the criteria to be a coach, deserves to be one then it'd be nice to have that kind of option.
Aw, why yes, "sandbox" definitely.

I was simply caught off guard with the word "force" that is all.

Forcing a player to doing certain things. Flashback to DeAndre Jordan, the Clippers and the Mavericks, Paul & Paul (Chris Paul and Paul Pierce, etc.) "locking" Jordan in a room and "forcing" him to "rejoin" the Clippers.

.... "Damn it virtual Kobe, you're never leaving the Lakers' organization, I don't care if you're retired and want to live in Paris, I'm going to keep you locked up in this room until you sign the contract to be the new Lakers head coach."

.... closes door, locks it, 24 hours later,

"Kobe, you signed the papers yet?"
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »