Home

NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

This is a discussion on NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2015, 02:42 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

I was the Raptors, 4th place in the East, 32-22 Record, as 1 example. Im not saying only my arena was 100% sold out every night, i mean i was playing bottom feeder teams who had 100% attendence just like me. Or even when i checked each teams info, The only thing different was the team chemistry, everyone else had pretty much 100% fan interest or close to that, and when i play the actual team, i can see the area was at full capacity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2015, 02:45 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: NLSC Podcast - NBA 2K16 MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online with Leftos & JaoSming

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
I was the Raptors, 4th place in the East, 32-22 Record, as 1 example. Im not saying only my arena was 100% sold out every night, i mean i was playing bottom feeder teams who had 100% attendence just like me. Or even when i checked each teams info, The only thing different was the team chemistry, everyone else had pretty much 100% fan interest or close to that, and when i play the actual team, i can see the area was at full capacity.
Nah I understand where you were coming from. But I asked because if you were the Cavs or something it would make a little sense. They were first in NBA road attendance at an avg of 18,915 and 98.3%. If the Celtics sucked last year I would have easily paid around $45 bucks for tickets to the Celts-Cavs game.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:53 PM   #67
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
From what I could tell the home team has to have severely low fan interest and almost no highly rated players to see a dramatic difference.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:58 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Nah I understand where you were coming from. But I asked because if you were the Cavs or something it would make a little sense. They were first in NBA road attendance at an avg of 18,915 and 98.3%. If the Celtics sucked last year I would have easily paid around $45 bucks for tickets to the Celts-Cavs game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
From what I could tell the home team has to have severely low fan interest and almost no highly rated players to see a dramatic difference.
Yup i understand, i noticed the same thing. So was mainly wondering if that would be addressed this year. Im a huge MyGM player so i notice these things lol, still love the game and mode regardless, just wanted to know if it would be addressed. Cant wait to play it this year
Old 09-04-2015, 03:15 PM   #69
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Hearing about the ability to override player retirement in MyLeague made me yell out loud in my half sleep while listening. Woooooooo!

I just hope we don't see quality free agents disappearing as a result.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 09-04-2015, 05:11 PM   #70
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

I didn't hear if ALL players turns into staff. I'd love to have Tony Parker as my Scout, Ginobili as my Assistant Coach, and Tim Duncan as my GM if possible. That'd be awesome. Kawhi too, eventually.

Randomizing owner personalities is great! I can finally run the Nets without being asked to advance to the third round in my first year just because my owner doesn't want to get married. The Kings are more of an enticing destination to GM in this case too.

Rebranding without relocated is great! City names are even better.

As Brian Mazique says, #2KLoveMe
Old 09-05-2015, 05:04 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'm glad most of you enjoyed the podcast Leftos and JaoSming gave a lot of information I do want to apologise to the community here on OS and the NLSC as I felt I let the team down this episode I was not in a good head space and didn't come in properly prepared after receiving some bad news after a hospital appointment I had been waiting over 18 months for didn't give me any good news or a solution to resolve a heath problem that has been affecting me for nearly 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 05:11 AM   #72
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

No apologies.. its always great hearing the gang together... Hope things work out for you health wise

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »