Home

Greg Anthony Joins Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg as Commentary Team in NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on Greg Anthony Joins Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg as Commentary Team in NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 01:42 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Greg Anthony Joins Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg as Commentary Team in NBA 2K16

I was kind la hoping we'd get a new commentating team, but this will do. Completely off topic, are the days of 10 min gameplay videos gone? If i remember correcrly we always use to get them as far as a month before the release.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 06:35 AM   #130
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Greg Anthony Joins Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg as Commentary Team in NBA 2K16

Puzzled as to what people want from their commentary. If it's just something to be in the background, then Greg Anthony is a good fit. If you want fun and wit from the commentary to keep you entertained, he won't do that. If you want to be immersed in the game and actually be convinced that your game matters, well, it's up to 2K to change the way they do commentary, because personally speaking, I've found it to be stale for the last 3-4 years.

The way commentary comes across right now isn't telling the game as a story, it's just as a number of discrete bits of information. Also, there aren't enough times when the commentary feels excited.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:07 AM   #131
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
He was biting them too lol... but sure your right.. if their wasn't a market for hookers then they wouldn't be out there. Also, 100% of us guys have paid for the P one way or another...at least he's not a child molester or a murder.
Yeah, I've had three guys I looked up to turn out to be criminals, creeps, or otherwise people you don't want to associate with in the last eight years.

Chris Benoit? Murderer.
Jared Fogle? Pedophile.
Bill Cosby? Revealed to have admitted in court that he gave drugs to women then invited them backstage for...stuff.

But, from what I've heard, Greg Anthony was hired BEFORE that happened, and apparently when it did, it was too late to get his lines replaced. And hey, he HAS been reinstated.

Still, compared to the above, prostitution is pretty minor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 02:26 PM   #132
Pro

OVR: 6

I agreed Kellogg need to go. His voice is getting bored imo. Need some fresh voices. Him and Steve Kerr are boring. They need some fresh exciting voices....someone that probably work on radio because radio commentators knows how to get the listeners excited.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:50 PM   #133
MVP

OVR: 1

I don't mind Greg Anthony at all it'll keep things fresh.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #134
Rookie

myathebee's Arena

OVR: 0

Dope looks like the reddit rumors were correct.
Old 09-13-2015, 04:04 PM   #135
Just started!

Tmacbk's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
PLEASE!!!! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
That's a fact #GetKellogOut
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »