Home

NBA 2K16 Gameplay Impressions (TwoBrosGaming)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Gameplay Impressions (TwoBrosGaming) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 07:26 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar53
Here we go with the broadcast vs 2k cam debate. Yet again.

I can see where both sides are coming from. For broadcast users, they like the immersive feel of looking like they are actually WATCHING a real nba game from their television.

For 2k cam users (such as myself) we prefer it because it looks like we are actually PLAYING basketball ourselves and like to simulate what the players see on the court.

Neither is right, wrong, sim, or less sim. It just comes down to a matter of preference.

Can we get off this topic before more people get banned please?

To late ppl were already ban lol
Old 09-12-2015, 07:27 PM   #74
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K16 Gameplay Impressions (TwoBrosGaming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivancartago
Off-topic. Can I ask what a "Sim" is? I have my own idea but somebody give a clear definition.
Well alot of people throw it around as a slang word for how they play but it was never that.

It started So long ago around 20-03 when that guy Hiilary said ball games don't need plays and we got 2k4 which was arcade and almost killed the series.

I would tell you its a "direction" in its real original term not some random play style in short.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:30 PM   #75
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

Marketings job is to get people excited about the game, people who may play other sports games (may be on the fence about 2k), not just the people they know who are already going to purchase the game.

The "YouTube'rs" have a long reach and not ALL of their subs play 2k, hell even sports games, for one reason or another...so why not bring them in to drive another 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...10 (or more, hell) thousand units?

Yall gotta stop taking the marketing stuff so personally.

These guys weren't brought in to report on things most people on OS care about...that's the game, though.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:35 PM   #76
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Marketings job is to get people excited about the game, people who may play other sports games (may be on the fence about 2k), not just the people they know who are already going to purchase the game.

The "YouTube'rs" have a long reach and not ALL of their subs play 2k, hell even sports games, for one reason or another...so why not bring them in to drive another 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...10 (or more, hell) thousand units?

Yall gotta stop taking the marketing stuff so personally.

These guys weren't brought in to report on things most people on OS care about...that's the game, though.

That's obvious, but this is on OS right now

I will add that marketing being one sided like that seems weird. They should just quit using the guise of "community" when you see they aren't doing this for the community.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #77
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Yall gotta stop taking the marketing stuff so personally..

THIS. So much of this.

I could see if we hadn't just got a weeks worth of hardcore goodies....stuff a lot of the YT'ers and casual fans couldn't care less about ...

Enough room at the table for everyone to eat...no need to slap the fork out of everyone else's hand....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 07:39 PM   #78
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That's obvious, but this is on OS right now

I will add that marketing being one sided like that seems weird. They should just quit using the guise of "community" when you see they aren't doing this for the community.
I think it only got posted here on OS because it's information about the game...even if it's recycled and not "for" OS.

This is how people on OS in this 2k forum are right now:

Old 09-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #79
yellow

23's Arena

I just wanna play at this point myself. I don't necessarily need these guys POV because I don't follow them anyway.

I think the guys as you said we REALLy wanted to hear from gave us some stuff but there are casuals here on OS and a ton of My Career players who haven't gotten their info yet.

I still have that My Career video I can't show too.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:45 PM   #80
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I just wanna play at this point myself. I don't necessarily need these guys POV because I don't follow them anyway.

I think the guys as you said we REALLy wanted to hear from gave us some stuff but there are casuals here on OS and a ton of My Career players who haven't gotten their info yet.

I still have that My Career video I can't show too.
Yea, I wanna play too. Gonna be a long couple weeks.

At least we get some gameplay footage Monday, and maybe some MyCareer stuff next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »