Home

after almost a whole year, the Ps4 voice chat hasnt been fixed in park

This is a discussion on after almost a whole year, the Ps4 voice chat hasnt been fixed in park within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 10:05 PM   #1
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0

did 2k ever say what was wrong or anything cause this was really mind blowing that this wasnt fixed. and i hope it doesnt carry over to 2k16
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: after almost a whole year, the Ps4 voice chat hasnt been fixed in park

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rked-park.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-question.html

Use one of those 2 threads already about this feature. These forums are already cluttered during this time of year.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Here's my experience w/ Sony. Hope it helps.

I bought my system in October. during the first four months I played for about a month because for three months I had to send it in three (3) times for repair. Auto eject, auto turn off, you name it. Asked for a complementary game, and got "the last of us". After having the manager tell me, "yeah i know why you're calling, you want a game from us". On top of the fact I had not been able to comfortably play my console. Furthermore, did you know, that Playstation plus signed corners signers NOT to sue Sony? Uhh, yeah, XBOX gave me a one year warranty. Thanks so much, you're very kind (cat in the hat voice).

Best decision I made this year was switch to xbox.

I don't work for Microsoft but I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through when that manager told me "I know why you're calling you're trying to get a game from us" after not being able to comfortably play my system for 3 months. Mind you, I got the Destiny Bundle. And all three (3) times they'd send it back, it was the same errors. I've yet to see my Xbox disobey me. Hope it helps

Photo Edit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

Last edited by Young Coaches; 09-12-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:16 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Coaches

I bought my system in October. during the first four months I played for about a month because for three months I had to send it in three (3) times for repair. Auto eject, auto turn off, you name it. Asked for a complementary game, and got "the last of us". After having the manager tell me, "yeah i know why you're calling, you want a game from us". On top of the fact I had not been able to comfortably play my console. Furthermore, did you know, that Playstation plus signed corners signers NOT to sue Sony? Uhh, yeah, XBOX gave me a one year warranty. Thanks so much, you're very kind (cat in the hat voice).

I don't work for Microsoft but I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through when that manager told me "I know why you're calling you're trying to get a game from us" after not being able to comfortably play my system for 3 months. Mind you, I got the Destiny Bundle. And all three (3) times they'd send it back, it was he same errors.

What does this have to do with voice chat with nba 2k?
Old 09-13-2015, 12:31 AM   #5
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

I wonder if that was intended for another forum on here lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 01:24 AM   #6
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Coaches

I don't work for Microsoft but I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through when that manager told me "I know why you're calling you're trying to get a game from us" after not being able to comfortably play my system for 3 months. Mind you, I got the Destiny Bundle. And all three (3) times they'd send it back, it was the same errors. I've yet to see my Xbox disobey me. Hope it helps

Photo Edit:

I have the same fan, haha.

This is a bit off topic, by the way. I don't see what this has to do with voice chat in 2K.

On that note, I will say that I'm one of the few people who switched from PS3 to Xbox One on next gen. I will say I'm not disappointed. I don't feel the difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »