Home

Online Camera Option in 2K16

This is a discussion on Online Camera Option in 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 03:25 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Online Camera Option in 2K16

I don't know about you guys but the camera I use is a very big deal to how much i enjoy the game. From a gameplay aspect, the cam doesn't effect my play. But my preference effects my total enjoyment. example, if Madden 15 and 16 didn't have the All-22 cam, I wouldn't have bought either.

In 2K i'm a broadcast guy, i love to feel like I'm watching a real game, but controlling it at the same time. The setting I most enjoy using is SkyBox, 10 Zoom - 1 Height. This cam isn't avaiable in online play, such as Head to head quick matches, TeamUp or Mycareer modes like Park and Rec. I hope this changes in 2K16, but I doubt it. If i have to deal with Broadcast dnamic again, i guress i just have to...

What cams do you wish for?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 04:23 AM   #2
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Online Camera Option in 2K16

I would like to see the turbo camera available online for pro am/park. This was the camera I used the most back on 2k10/2k11 when I played crew and was disappointed when it wasn't available to use the last few years. It didn't make sense to me because turbo was the default camera on mycareer for 2k15 but wasn't available for online. I miss being able to choose from all camera angles online like we could on 2k10/2k11.
Old 09-14-2015, 06:18 AM   #3
Pro

Vroman's Arena

I'd love a customizable stadium broadcast view . Would prefer to get similar view to one in nba live 16 gameplay clip . I don't like the angle turns in broadcast generic camera. For a full team control game modes , broadcast camera view is most immersive for me.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:42 PM   #4
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

yeah, i don't understand why there are so few camera options online. i have always assumed that it's because certain camera angles have poor online performance and cause more lag when used online because they are more complex. i wish there was a way for 2k to offer all the camera angles online (why offer so many angles offline, let someone get used a certain camera, and then not let them use that same camera online? that's just cruel. haha.).
Old 09-14-2015, 01:07 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
I'd love a customizable stadium broadcast view . Would prefer to get similar view to one in nba live 16 gameplay clip . I don't like the angle turns in broadcast generic camera. For a full team control game modes , broadcast camera view is most immersive for me.
That's what i'm lookking for with SkyBox. Live 16 broadcast cam is the one thing Live has over 2K. It's perfect. Skybox is similar to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 01:08 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
yeah, i don't understand why there are so few camera options online. i have always assumed that it's because certain camera angles have poor online performance and cause more lag when used online because they are more complex. i wish there was a way for 2k to offer all the camera angles online (why offer so many angles offline, let someone get used a certain camera, and then not let them use that same camera online? that's just cruel. haha.).
THat's how i feel, tease us offline with them.
Old 09-14-2015, 03:26 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6

Same here....i always play nosebleed cam but for whatever reason they took it out online.
Old 09-14-2015, 03:40 PM   #8
Rookie

Brokedan's Arena

This feature and being able to rotate your character to see shot angles when selecting a shooting form are things I would like to see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »