Home

NBA 2K16 MyLEAGUE: Who will you choose?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 MyLEAGUE: Who will you choose? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 10:07 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 MyLEAGUE: Who will you choose?

Moving the Timberwolves to Omaha

Omaha (Nationals or Ducks)
Not sure about logos, but if I go ducks I might just try go with the Oregon 'O' if it's available (or something close to that)

Clippers to become the Seattle Supersonics

And the Kings to Montreal or Vancouver.

Will primarily control the Bulls and my Omaha team
Old 09-14-2015, 10:10 AM   #18
Banned

FriendlyAtheist's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Lakers, like always.

Season 1 - have Clarkson take that next leap to fringe all-star, retire Kobe gracefully or keep him for one more year, have Russell be in ROY discussion and get Hibbert that DPOY award. Sign Upshaq as backup center.
Try to trade for more defensive players. Try to sneak in the playoffs.

Season 2 - keep Hibbert and possibly Kobe, sign defensive athletic players and improve squad depth. Try to get 6th seed.

Season 3 - Get KD in the offseason and transform us into contenders with a lineup of Russell-Clarkson-KD-Randle-Hibbert.

Season 4 - Another banner for Los Angeles Lakers.

Thinking of starting as Clippers and relocating them to Seattle and immediately change teams to Lakers. I wonder if that's possible.
It is in MyLeague. You can control every team in the NBA on MyLeague simultaneously if you wish to.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:10 AM   #19
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Going to be the Wizards with the main focus being bringing Durant home in the offseason.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:13 AM   #20
Rookie

I'm going to put a lot of greats in first.

01-Kobe &shaq to the lakers.
Full 04 Detroit starting lineup to Detroit
Prime KG to wolves
Prime Wade to heat
Prime vinsanity to Toronto
Pierce, bird and Russell to the celtics.
Wilkins to the Hawks.
Well you get the point. I'm going to take my bucks sim the first year, focus on shooting and then play the next season

Oh also moving the thunder back to Seattle dispersing the team and giving them ray, gp and kemp

Last edited by barond57; 09-14-2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #21
Rookie

Running with the Suns.

Gonna trade Markieff off for some shooters first thing. Focal point of the offense is the PnR game of Knight/Bledsoe and Chandler. Mainly going to run a 4 out 1 in offense, lots of 3 pt shooting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 10:21 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyAtheist
It is in MyLeague. You can control every team in the NBA on MyLeague simultaneously if you wish to.
I know. But I don't want to control Seattle Supersonics and Lakers. All I want to control is Lakers.

I was wondering if I can start MyLeague with Clippers, have them relocated to Seattle before first game is played and immediately change to my Lakers. I know you could do that in past-gen in Association where you 'Resigned' from the team and had to choose another one.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:30 AM   #23
Banned

FriendlyAtheist's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
I know. But I don't want to control Seattle Supersonics and Lakers. All I want to control is Lakers.

I was wondering if I can start MyLeague with Clippers, have them relocated to Seattle before first game is played and immediately change to my Lakers. I know you could do that in past-gen in Association where you 'Resigned' from the team and had to choose another one.
I don't know if that's possible, but even if it isn't.. The CPU should take over as normal if you don't do anything.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:35 AM   #24
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

1. Which team are you most looking forward to taking over and playing with?
I'm rolling with my Celtics this year. They're my #1 team, but I also like the Pelicans since I lived in Louisiana for 7 years now and go to a couple of games a year. The Pels are tempting, but I used them last year so it's time to go back to the C's. I love the roster this year. They have a scrappy group and personally I believe they're a player away from moving from up another notch in the East. Hopefully, I can use their assets and build them into a contender by Year 2 or 3.

2. Which team will you relocate with first? And where are they going?

Bonus question: what logos will they have and what will their team name be?

I'm tempted to bring the Sonics back, but I haven't decided on which team I want to relocate. I guess the Kings would make the most sense, but I'm not sure if I want to make that move just yet. Other than that I really don't plan on relocating any teams. However, I definitely plan on rebranding the Clippers. Well, not even a full rebrand I just want to give them new uniforms. I may give other teams new uniforms, as well. It just all depends on what the community comes up with.

3. When you control the league, are you going to roll with the standard 82 game regular season/7 game playoff series or will you do 66 games in a season/5 game series for the first round or something completely different?

I plan on going with the full 82 games with each playoff series being 7 games. I will only play 20-30 games in full though. In the rest of my games I will take full advantage of the simcast feature. Playoffs will be a mix of games being fully played and simcast, as well.

4. Which player would you absolutely have to have on your team that isn't a superstar/star level guy?

I'm actually really, really excited about this roster. I think it's really deep and I could easily see playing 10+ guys a game with each one playing their own role. Normally, I like to have a knockdown shooter coming off the bench (someone like Jerryd Bayless or Anthony Morrow), but I'm hoping that RJ Hunter can fill that role. Other than that shot blocking is our biggest issue. I'd like to bring someone in to fill that role, but I'm hoping that Amir Johnson presence can help down low and hopefully Jordan Mickey can grow into a contributor for us, as well.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »