Home

NBA 2K16 Gameplay Video - Rob Jones Interview, Cavs vs. Warriors, Clippers vs. 76ers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Gameplay Video - Rob Jones Interview, Cavs vs. Warriors, Clippers vs. 76ers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 10:27 AM   #41
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16 Rob Jones Interview w/ GameKings

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
Someone downloaded the video and posted it to youtube. It is embedded on the previous page of the forum here. I do 30 posts per page so it is on page 1 for me although it may be different for you. Here is a link to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apGX55PtIPM
Ah, my stupid. I was looking for page 4 or something on the Draft Kings site, like, whuh?

Got it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 10:44 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
One thing I didn't like was Curry seeming to try to get the crowd involved when he hit the and 1 layup in overtime, but it was a 9 point lead with only 22 seconds left, and right after that they subbed all the starters out lol. Now if that same celebration happened on an and one to take the lead then it would have been perfect

Never was a fan of players over celebrating in the wrong situations like being down by a lot of points but celebrating like a game winning shot was just made.
I'd also be happy if he did it after bringing them within a basket-- he often does that to bring the crowd in during a comeback-- but not sure if he would be pumping the crowd up when he has to go shoot freethrows down in a tight game situation. He'd definitely do it after he shot it though.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:51 AM   #43
MVP

cthurt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
I'd also be happy if he did it after bringing them within a basket-- he often does that to bring the crowd in during a comeback-- but not sure if he would be pumping the crowd up when he has to go shoot freethrows down in a tight game situation. He'd definitely do it after he shot it though.

Exactly the celebration itself was definitely signature Curry it was just bad timing.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:55 AM   #44
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Only a few minutes in, but the break at 4:30 was glorious(at least until he passed to Kyrie). Lebron grabs a rebound and flies to the other end of the court, actually passing the other players; it looks like fast players will actually be able to run good fast breaks this year instead of everyone getting down the court at the same speed.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:58 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Exactly the celebration itself was definitely signature Curry it was just bad timing.
You know, it'd even work down 9 if it was after a couple of consecutive baskets and there was still 3-4 minutes on the clock. Oracle gets crazy whenever it senses a run within double digits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 11:02 AM   #46
MVP

cthurt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
You know, it'd even work down 9 if it was after a couple of consecutive baskets and there was still 3-4 minutes on the clock. Oracle gets crazy whenever it senses a run within double digits.

Hell with the Splash bros being down 9 with 22 isn't that far fetched, but them subbing guys out killed that possibility, but I get what your saying. But on a good note the crowd reacted nicely during the late 4th qtr. run.
Old 09-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #47
MVP

Wait, I haven't seen the post quarter highlights and I didn't know the in-between player interviews were sitdown! Is that thumbnail still legit?
Old 09-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #48
Pro

InRodWeTrust's Arena

OVR: 5

Loved seeing those fast breaks by the 76ers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »