Home

NBA2K16: MyCAREER, MyCOURT Details

This is a discussion on NBA2K16: MyCAREER, MyCOURT Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 12:39 AM   #33
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
These dudes at 2k are always pushing the envelope and need to be commended. Some of these things they are implementing are sure to have some hiccups or some growing pains but the fact that they think big and take risks is so refreshing. I really don't want to start a debate but honestly I don't even know if it's that this is a direct result of a competitive market. NBA 2k always just feels like it's loved by the guys who make it and not just created to make money. Props guys.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:21 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
In trailer in connections section there are Suns away practice jersey and Utah away jersey at the same time. What are we going to do with these jerseys? i think and also i hope we will choose jerseys for our team and for opponent team .Anyone know anything about this?
Old 09-19-2015, 04:20 AM   #35
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA2K16: MyCAREER, MyCOURT Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Td1984
Georgetown and Villanova are both Catholic universities and I believe are in. They're ones I'm considering.
Thanks for pointing those out to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 10:56 AM   #36
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Looks like they incorporated some stuff from NFL 2k5's Crib. Very nice
Old 09-19-2015, 11:15 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 30
Never tried My Career before but I think that's about to change.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:34 AM   #38
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Cant frigging wait man.... going to get a squad.... and im hoping there is a stickied thread where we can challenge other squads on OS. Because im bout to be inviting people to my court so that they can get DUNKED on.

SO MANY QUESTIONS STILL LEFT UNANSWERED THAT I WANT TO KNOW ASAP!

1. Do we get exp points challenging other teams/people? even just a little? Understand people could invite there friends and just ball out to get exp, but they gotta be really good friends for you to do that.

2.Can we invite people from our pro am team and practice plays against no defense? Can we play against cpu for practice?

3. is pro am like nba lives? Can we play 5 other cpu? or do we need to play against another human controlled team? I hope the 5 other cpu is an option, because if there are cheese players, or mega lag, this will be my option.

4. If you have 5 men in your pro am team does matchmaking only find other teams with 5 players? Would it make loading times take forever? If you only have 3 players does it randomly make 2 other computer generated players? If so do they look at who you have on your team position wise, and create the rest? or look at the team you are facing and go from there.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:25 AM   #39
Rookie

IllmaticRapper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_smitty31
If we can scan ourselves do we create or choose familys?
that's a good question, I don't have a light-skinned family
Old 09-20-2015, 12:34 AM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Cant frigging wait man.... going to get a squad.... and im hoping there is a stickied thread where we can challenge other squads on OS. Because im bout to be inviting people to my court so that they can get DUNKED on.

SO MANY QUESTIONS STILL LEFT UNANSWERED THAT I WANT TO KNOW ASAP!

1. Do we get exp points challenging other teams/people? even just a little? Understand people could invite there friends and just ball out to get exp, but they gotta be really good friends for you to do that.

2.Can we invite people from our pro am team and practice plays against no defense? Can we play against cpu for practice?

3. is pro am like nba lives? Can we play 5 other cpu? or do we need to play against another human controlled team? I hope the 5 other cpu is an option, because if there are cheese players, or mega lag, this will be my option.

4. If you have 5 men in your pro am team does matchmaking only find other teams with 5 players? Would it make loading times take forever? If you only have 3 players does it randomly make 2 other computer generated players? If so do they look at who you have on your team position wise, and create the rest? or look at the team you are facing and go from there.
3. You will play against at minimum 3 players and 2 CPUs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »