Home

Make the Right Connection in NBA 2K16 MyCAREER & Select Your Jersey Before Every Game

This is a discussion on Make the Right Connection in NBA 2K16 MyCAREER & Select Your Jersey Before Every Game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 05:54 AM   #41
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Make the Right Connection in NBA 2K16 MyCAREER & Select Your Jersey Before Every

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
Don't mind me. I just got frustrated this year because I tried to bring in a bunch of gaming friends to the title but b/c they marketed the modes the way they did it was not successful.

They are doing just fine by ignoring me so why change?
That is exactly what bothers me aswell. Instead of being all about business with a little extra, they are all about hype. I tried to convince some friends who arent familiar with 2k's work, to buy the game and they were confused when i show them the hype trailers.
2k marketing strategy is too criptic for nothing.....especially if you are not familiar with their work....but hey..... What do i know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 11:24 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Make the Right Connection in NBA 2K16 MyCAREER & Select Your Jersey Before Every

great that the option is finally in, but we shouldn't have to earn it, it should be freely selectable for both teams. But it's a nice start at least.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:59 PM   #43
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Why not have the dedicated jersey days for St. Pattys, Christmas etc then delegate the alternates for random days in the year like it is in real life?

I don't think Lebron wakes up one day and tells the team he wants to play with the alternate 01 jerseys the next game
Old 09-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #44
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Why not have the dedicated jersey days for St. Pattys, Christmas etc then delegate the alternates for random days in the year like it is in real life?

I don't think Lebron wakes up one day and tells the team he wants to play with the alternate 01 jerseys the next game

It's still a video game and it's my game that I am playing offline. And something such as changing jerseys isn't hurting anyone.

We should be able to select both teams jerseys if we'd like. But for those who will like it to be random, just don't mess with the jerseys and they'll change randomly throughout the year or on special occasions.

Personally, I would like to wear whatever jersey I decide for me or the other team.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-19-2015, 05:34 PM   #45
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW

Problem is teams have no set dates really on when they wear their regular alts outside of a few (like the Lakers wear the whites on Sundays only). Also, even if they finally figured out how to get it to randomly do it on it's own people would complain that they couldn't control the jersey they are wearing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »