Home

NBA 2k16 my career 27 mins video

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 my career 27 mins video within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 03:30 PM   #41

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NBA 2k16 my career 27 mins video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexthelegend
I reported it as soon as it was posted. As well as reporting his original racist post nearly 2 hours ago.

So I'd rather not be lectured about how to handle something,when there would have been no reason to handle it if the mods had properly taken care of the racist post in the previous thread with the appropriate response. We reported this guy nearly 2 hours ago, with no mod response.

So again, If things were handled correctly the response wouldn't have been necessary.
Sorry.

We all have lives. I was at a 2 mile diabetes walk this morning and can't speak for the other mods but keep in mind it's a Saturday and a weekend.

I took care of it as soon as I could. Before you thumb your nose at me again I suggest you keep in mind that we all have actual real world jobs and lives outside of this site. We don't have mods sitting around their home PC's 24/7.

Also a pretty crappy attitude to have on your part, but that's besides the point, your post was no better than his.

Last edited by kehlis; 09-19-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 03:31 PM   #42
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

The lighting in HS looks really cool too. Idk if anyone noticed but it has a old school look yet a public access channel look. I remember watching Compton HS games back when DeMar was out here and it looked kind of like video from the 80's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
Has no one seen of body types are part of cap? Or my player?
Most of the guys streaming don't seem to go into that part of the CAP which I'm sure is apart of the 'vitals' or 'body' category. They just go straight to accessories and hair.

Last edited by lakers24; 09-19-2015 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:40 PM   #43
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Sorry.

We all have lives. I was at a 2 mile diabetes walk this morning and can't speak for the other mods but keep in mind it's a Saturday and a weekend.

I took care of it as soon as I could. Before you thumb your nose at me again I suggest you keep in mind that we all have actual real world jobs and lives outside of this site. We don't have mods sitting around their home PC's 24/7.

Also a pretty crappy attitude to have on your part, but that's besides the point, your post was no better than his.
Funny you act like I was doing nothing. I was at a sickle cell walk in central parkas I reported it on my phone. I was busy but I still acted as a responsible poster.

When I was a mod on nbadimensions whenever I got notification through my email about a poster who was being disrubtive I always handled it, in a timley fashion. That's the beauty of having a smart phone.

So forgive me If I call a racist poster who's clearly using racist rederict to describe my racial group, a member of the Aryan brotherhood. I associate you with the group that your diolague clearly implies you're likely to be a part of, So again if things were handled properly on your end it wouldn't have been an issue. I followed the correct channels, so forgive me for not taking your lectures seriously.

But by all means stay on your high horse.

Last edited by Bexthelegend; 09-19-2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:42 PM   #44
Rookie

BigSean715's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
The lighting in HS looks really cool too. Idk if anyone noticed but it has a old school look yet a public access channel look. I remember watching Compton HS games back when DeMar was out here and it looked kind of like video from the 80's.

Most of the guys streaming don't seem to go into that part of the CAP which I'm sure is apart of the 'vitals' or 'body' category. They just go straight to accessories and hair.
I feel like weight affects the appearance of your character like last gen. As I stated earlier, around the 8:43 mark you can see all the players seem to have different body types. If your high school teammates are randomly generated CAPs, then we may be in luck.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:45 PM   #45
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
So, I just glanced through the video -- looks good. I'm liking the fact more and more that Spike only has the first 90 minutes or so of this mode ... he sets us up with the story, but after that it's our path.

The recruiting pitches are pretty decent. (Louisville, though, you guys need some work; Wes Unsled? Guys, a little more recent player would be nice. Wes is great, but what high school kid is going to know who he was in the NBA?)
When I was in HS, I did, but then I graduated over 10 years ago...
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 03:45 PM   #46

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Funny you act like I was doing nothing. I was at a sickle cell walk in centralpark as I reported it on my phone. I was busy but I still acted as a responsible poster.

When I was a mod on nbadimensions whenever I got notification through my email about a poster who was beings disrubtive I always handled it, in a tMiley fashion. That's the beauty of having a smart phone.

So forgive me If I call a racist poster who's clearly using racist rederict to describe my racial group, a member of the Aryan brotherhood. I associate you with the group that your diolague clearly implies you're likely to be a part of, So again if things were handled properly on your end it wouldn't have been an issue. I followed the correct channels, so forgive me for not taking your lectures seriously.
Sorry for not checking my phone instead of taking care of the kids and dog.

You're a better mod than me I guess......

And don't expect me to apologize for not going through my emails lol.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:49 PM   #47
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I like actually having to play games before the story really starts.

I get to brag about my stats I put up in my first game again lol...gonna try and get 10 blocks with my guy..should be easy in high school.

-Allen Iverson
Old 09-19-2015, 03:50 PM   #48
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Funny you act like I was doing nothing. I was at a sickle cell walk in central parkas I reported it on my phone. I was busy but I still acted as a responsible poster.

When I was a mod on nbadimensions whenever I got notification through my email about a poster who was being disrubtive I always handled it, in a timley fashion. That's the beauty of having a smart phone.

But by all means stay on your high horse.

Im not mad but you should just report stuff like that so the entire group of mods can see it

I'll never act like my life is equal to someone else's or vice versa

The mods nor the regular posters were the issue here

Lets work together to keep this kind of stuff quelled

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »