Home

Euroleague players still have Generic CAP faces [Dario Saric 2k16 screenshot inside]

This is a discussion on Euroleague players still have Generic CAP faces [Dario Saric 2k16 screenshot inside] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #57
Rookie

Istanbul's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Euroleague players still have Generic CAP faces [Dario Saric 2k16 screenshot insi

Being disrespectful is your main charachteristic?

You are right basketball is not first sport thats following by europeans because football(you name it soccer ) is world's most following sport.But there are lots of players who plays NBA 2K with so much fun and we love it.We love basketball, we love NBA and also we love our local teams.We also know basketball as much as you do.

You are very ungrateful as well as being disrespectful.You grab our best players every year.It's good thing, we dont complain about that.Our teams replace them.But why you are ungrateful?You have to thank us instead of being ungrateful.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:16 PM   #58
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

Re: Euroleague players still have Generic CAP faces [Dario Saric 2k16 screenshot insi

I always felt like euro players coming to the nba, along with the rule changes have had such a positive effect on emphasizing team basketball
Old 10-16-2015, 05:05 PM   #59
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

they are never going to give attention to those players until they play in the US, get over it and complain about something else that doesn't matter.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:06 AM   #60
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
they are never going to give attention to those players until they play in the US, get over it and complain about something else that doesn't matter.
What? I've clearly given multiple examples in this thread of Euroleague players that were done well regardless of not playing in the nba. Your line of thinking has been disproved multiple times within this thread.

And how about no? For me I judge the quality of the game based on all aspects.. If you implement 20+ euro teams in your game and 95% of them look like no effort was put in then it matters to me.

I don't expect you to prioritize the things I do... But your level of disrespect is annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »