Home

Mypark leaked?

This is a discussion on Mypark leaked? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Mypark leaked?

I'm just confused as to who made the choice to give sunset shooting & rebounding. Like how is this gonna eliminate cheesers online? It's only gonna make it worse. I can only imagine players shooting 3s AND standing in the paint holding pick because they have both boosts.

There's really no logic in this. Then having the same animations for the last 7 years isn't gonna make it look any different or ease the pain.

From the looks of all this leaked stuff this will probably be my last run on 2K. The improvements year in and year out are minimal at this point. I only play online and I can't understand how they thought boosting sunset more is gonna help the stuff they saw in streams...

And then flyers only have 1 boost? Do we get a championship boost for winning last year or is it just that? I'm really confused at the decision making on this...
Old 09-20-2015, 01:13 PM   #18
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
And then flyers only have 1 boost? Do we get a championship boost for winning last year or is it just that? I'm really confused at the decision making on this...
Seriously.

Our boost is being "flashy"?

What a joke.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:59 PM   #19
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Last year I picked flyers cause I love defense. This year I'm only picking it cause its back in Brooklyn. These boost really are lol. I'm guessing the rough riders have our defense boost.

Why not let it be like this.

Flyers: dunk /alley oop/ layup? /passing boost
Ballers: dribbling and shooting boost
Rough riders : rebounds/ inside, post game / defense boost

In this system the parks get boost that matches their name
Old 09-20-2015, 02:26 PM   #20
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
I'm just confused as to who made the choice to give sunset shooting & rebounding. Like how is this gonna eliminate cheesers online? It's only gonna make it worse. I can only imagine players shooting 3s AND standing in the paint holding pick because they have both boosts.

There's really no logic in this. Then having the same animations for the last 7 years isn't gonna make it look any different or ease the pain.

From the looks of all this leaked stuff this will probably be my last run on 2K. The improvements year in and year out are minimal at this point. I only play online and I can't understand how they thought boosting sunset more is gonna help the stuff they saw in streams...

Ballers boosting?!?

That's hilarious because anybody that's played trust me I've got tons of mascots on my friends list from all 3 parks and the consensus is Flyers are the most cheesy and boosted. I've heard this from Flyers themselves. Ballers and Rivet hardly cheese when you go to the Flyers that's damn near ALL you get. You guys can't even be ripped, nothing but cheesy *** dudes with blonde hair, cowboy hats and flannels all boosted up. They all look the same and are the worse cheesers.

Last edited by P234thetruth; 09-20-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-20-2015, 02:41 PM   #21
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

I. Really hate post like this. All the parks are filled with low iq cheesing kids. Can we stop with the x park cheeses more than the other garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 02:44 PM   #22
Pro

YungGun's Arena

Re: Mypark affiliations leaked?

Last year the ballers boost barely even worked while the flyers were extra OP with all that zig zag dribbling and sizing up cheese. Hopefully it's fixed.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:14 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Ballers boosting?!?

That's hilarious because anybody that's played trust me I've got tons of mascots on my friends list from all 3 parks and the consensus is Flyers are the most cheesy and boosted. I've heard this from Flyers themselves. Ballers and Rivet hardly cheese when you go to the Flyers that's damn near ALL you get. You guys can't even be ripped, nothing but cheesy *** dudes with blonde hair, cowboy hats and flannels all boosted up. They all look the same and are the worse cheesers.
AFTER we won the ship guys were switching parks left and right. Before that hardly anybody cheesed in our park. Those guys who were playing like that came from other parks. I can literally tell when I'm playing someone who used to be a baller.

And not being ripped isn't cheese. But standing in the paint with a center holding pick is imo. Like I HAVE to dribble to shoot so because you can't rip us every time you want makes us cheesers? I don't play like that anyway but I was a flyer from day 1 and I know most those guys came from other parks.

It wasn't like that when we got the park & guys couldn't switch.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:22 PM   #24
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Every Baller I've seen come to Old Town was 6'7" and up, zig zagged, and used charge cheese. Literally every one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »