Home

2007-2008 Celtics Road Jerseys incorrect

This is a discussion on 2007-2008 Celtics Road Jerseys incorrect within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 03:21 PM   #33
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2007-2008 Celtics Road Jerseys incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack

Hey everybody look, THAT guy has crashed yet another party he wasn't invited to. Gameplay teams are different from artistic teams. It's called separate departments. It's totally okay to be concerned about the art guy correctly doing his job without the fear that gameplay will suffer because get this...somebody else is doing the gameplay.

Your revelation has astounded me. Truly... Truly grateful for you pointing that out to me.

Point I'm trying to make guys is this crap is not such a big a deal. I'm not saying you're all freaking out and crying about it, but the fact that you guys even notice or care about MINOR details astounds me. Sitting here saying that the art department got the wrong shade of green or the jersey doesn't say Boston on it is so irrelevant that just seeing 20 of these types of threads makes me wonder if some of you guys will ever be truly "immersed" in the game no matter what they do. Comparing apples to oranges is futile until you find one of them is rotten. I thought 15 was a rotten apple. I'm wondering if 16 will be a ripe orange. My sentiments may not be your own but the purpose of even pointing these out is what I'm wondering.

If something is "broken" as people love to throw around i understand people being upset. But pointing out the most minor of issues seems to be common practice these past few days.

Maybe I'm breaking TOS and people will say I'm trolling, i don't believe i am. I feel like i just wanna wait and see if this game is even any good but i have to slog through 35 threads about totally pointless things.

Last edited by bo.jangles344; 09-21-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:26 PM   #34
Banned

It's not pointless it is just downright confusing and mind boggling how they can miss such easy what should be - easy details to the game.

Dude.. They've ADDED goggles and beards to legends that never had them. It's just strange. Explanations would be nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2015, 03:34 PM   #35
Rookie

I've tweeted many people at 2k and have received no responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »