Home

PSA: Xbox One Users Can Start Playing at Noon on Thursday

This is a discussion on PSA: Xbox One Users Can Start Playing at Noon on Thursday within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2015, 10:49 AM   #57
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PSA: Xbox One Users Can Start Playing at Noon on Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You have no evidence that they are lying. Actually, I'm more willing to believe a guy like Redsox who has been a member of this site for a few years over someone who just joined the site this month.

I'm not derailing the thread. If anything, its nice that people here are willing to let people know that there is a small chance you will get banned if you download the game using this method.
I think at this point he is just trolling.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:50 AM   #58
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
TBH you could probably find a mom and pop shop that has it now. And that's exactly my point IT CAN HAPPEN. Is it likely, probably not. If you guys wanna take the risk go for it. But don't come complaining here if you get banned for it.
I actually talked to a M&P owner yesterday and he said that when it comes to Madden and 2k, M&P shops are now hesitant to sell those games more than a day before release date if that. EA and 2k pay very close attention to those release and monitor sites like OS to see if shops are selling it early.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #59
Banned

IAFootball3406's Arena

Quote:
You have no evidence that they are lying. Actually, I'm more willing to believe a guy like Redsox who has been a member of this site for a few years over someone who just joined the site this month.

I'm not derailing the thread. If anything, its nice that people here are willing to let people know that there is a small chance you will get banned if you download the game using this method.
Well here's your evidence. It's actually a feature on Xbox One that you can go to any marketplace as they specifically made all digital games Region-Free.

Now do you want me to link you to the article? Why bother, you probably wouldn't read it anyway.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:53 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
I actually talked to a M&P owner yesterday and he said that when it comes to Madden and 2k, M&P shops are now hesitant to sell those games more than a day before release date if that. EA and 2k pay very close attention to those release and monitor sites like OS to see if shops are selling it early.
Makes complete sense. And if I owned a M&P shop I wouldn't risk selling the game that early either like you said. Maybe a day early. Because these are the games that makes these shops the most money.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #61
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAFootball3406
Well here's your evidence. It's actually a feature on Xbox One that you can go to any marketplace as they specifically made all digital games Region-Free.

Now do you want me to link you to the article? Why bother, you probably wouldn't read it anyway.

LOL. You know that what you posted doesnt prove your point right? What you posted just means that if I buy a game in the US and I move to Japan....I can still access the game in Japan.

What you are suggesting people do is different. You are suggesting that they change their region to purchase a game before its available in another region. Thats completely different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #62
Rookie

The good news is we'll all be too busy in about 2 days when this becomes a non-issue.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #63
Banned

IAFootball3406's Arena

Quote:
LOL. You know that what you posted doesnt prove your point right? What you posted just means that if I buy a game in the US and I move to Japan....I can still access the game in Japan.

What you are suggesting people do is different. You are suggesting that they change their region to purchase a game before its available in another region. Thats completely different.
It provides a feature that you can access any online store anywhere. It's a feature. Now I've provided you more than enough evidence that any rational (and logical) person could see. Now I don't know if you are a PS4 user, or merely trying to scare somebody for something that is false.

But either way, you are purposely trying to derail this thread. If you have nothing else to contribute other than trolling I will have to take appropriate measures.

Last edited by IAFootball3406; 09-22-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:09 AM   #64
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAFootball3406
It provides a feature that you can access any online store anywhere. It's a feature. Now I've provided you more than enough evidence that any rational (and logical) person could see. Now I don't know if you are a PS4 user, or merely trying to scare somebody for something that is false.

But either way, you are purposely trying to derail this thread. If you have nothing to contribute other than trolling the thread I am going to have to report you.

Please report me. I would rather be reported than let you peddle partial information that could lead to even one OSer getting their console banned.

FYI, I own both a ps4 and an X1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »