Home

Who bought the preorder from BestBuy?

This is a discussion on Who bought the preorder from BestBuy? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 10:27 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Who bought the preorder from BestBuy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain816
No Rewards card and Best Buy Credit card are 2 completely different things
Nice! I've never had one. I'll have to pick one up.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:28 AM   #18
Rookie

Rain816's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Is best buy having a midnight opening for the new iphone launch? Maybe we could grab 2k at that time.
lolol I never thought about that but I like the way u think(even though I'm team Samsung)

Not all Best Buys do a Midnight release though. Mostly ones in the bigger cities do but even then it depends on the amount of presales or how big the product actually is. I'm sure some stores will be doing a midnight for the new IPhone but I'm not sure if u would also be able to purchase games at that time. My store has never done a midnight release since I have been there
Old 09-23-2015, 10:50 AM   #19
Rookie

AJenius06's Arena

OVR: 0

So, question. I spoke to a sales rep at Best Buy as I was trying to pre-order in store - all they had were the Jordan editions available - so I ended up ordering online.

The rep told me I could use the confirmation number of my online purchase to digitally download the game at midnight on the 25th.

I come on OS and see that PS4 users can start the download on the 23rd. So log on this morning and don't see the download available? I can just pre-order in the PS4 store...

Wondering if it's going to take until the PS Store reloads at 4pm or if I'll have to wait until Friday to grab my physical copy.

Any help from the Best Buy folks in this thread is hugely appreciated!

PSN: AJenius06
In 2K, I'm Godly...

Old 09-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJenius06
So, question. I spoke to a sales rep at Best Buy as I was trying to pre-order in store - all they had were the Jordan editions available - so I ended up ordering online.

The rep told me I could use the confirmation number of my online purchase to digitally download the game at midnight on the 25th.

I come on OS and see that PS4 users can start the download on the 23rd. So log on this morning and don't see the download available? I can just pre-order in the PS4 store...

Wondering if it's going to take until the PS Store reloads at 4pm or if I'll have to wait until Friday to grab my physical copy.

Not sure about BestBuy, but some retailers like Amazon does not support preloading.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:04 AM   #21

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

I dont think Bestbuy is selling a digital version of the game. You can pre order on their website for in store pickup then grab it Friday when they open. A physical copy of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 11:05 AM   #22
Rookie

Rain816's Arena

OVR: 2

I do not think BestBuy does preloading but I'm only about 85 percent sure
Old 09-23-2015, 12:19 PM   #23
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

Quote:

Wait what???

Did you order a physical or digital copy of the game on the best buy website?
Old 09-23-2015, 01:21 PM   #24
Rookie

MaSTA SoLIDUS's Arena

OVR: 1

Preordered, and it was shipping only so I'm hopeful I get it before I get home from work Friday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »