Home

New Ranking Online System! Screenshots Inside

This is a discussion on New Ranking Online System! Screenshots Inside within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 09:56 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Ranking Online System! Screenshots Inside

I always did call myself the greatest 2k player. I was a top player online on ps2 and ps3. After 2k11, online head to head fell off. Im so excited for this mode. Hopefully its at least superstar/sim. See yall online. Remember the name ABCFINEST on psn because yall will be catching a beating from me lol. I hope i can be a top 50 player in the rankings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 10:20 AM   #26
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Now my question is, are all the ranks on the same difficulty? Or do the first ones start on Rookie/Pro and increase as you go up in rank?

I hope all the ranks are on Superstar/Sim settings. Don't let the cheesers believe they are nice because their cheese is working on the baby levels. Give them baptism by fire.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-23-2015, 10:27 AM   #27
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Also, that Knicks screenshot. In the lower left corner it says "confirm and search for opponent".

I think you can "pre-select" your team and search from there ??

That would be awesome, Madden, Live already do this and I've been asking 2k to do this forever. It saves time of watching your guy flip through the entire league 3 times and just end up picking the cavs....LOL.
yeah, 2k has been behind other companies in terms of online features, so it looks like this is the year they finally catch up.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:34 AM   #28
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
yeah, 2k has been behind other companies in terms of online features, so it looks like this is the year they finally catch up.
I hope so. The days of watching your opponent scroll thru teams for 5 minutes are done. You know "those guys".....scroll thru the entire league twice, stop at spurs, stop at OKC, stop on Phoenix (then your like, yes, lets run this), and then there like "nah.......CAVS).

Let us both pre-select our teams and just go at it. Let me know right away who your team is.....saves sooooooooo much time. Sometimes I just don't feel like playing the cavs (2k15), heat (2k14, 13, 12, 11).
Old 09-23-2015, 10:48 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I hope so. The days of watching your opponent scroll thru teams for 5 minutes are done. You know "those guys".....scroll thru the entire league twice, stop at spurs, stop at OKC, stop on Phoenix (then your like, yes, lets run this), and then there like "nah.......CAVS).

Let us both pre-select our teams and just go at it. Let me know right away who your team is.....saves sooooooooo much time. Sometimes I just don't feel like playing the cavs (2k15), heat (2k14, 13, 12, 11).
I don't completely agree with you. In 2k15 I changed some minds to play with a lower tier team, just like I adjusted to the team picked by the other user. I fear facing GSW/OKC/CAV 9 out of 10 times with this system.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:55 AM   #30
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolkmania
I don't completely agree with you. In 2k15 I changed some minds to play with a lower tier team, just like I adjusted to the team picked by the other user. I fear facing GSW/OKC/CAV 9 out of 10 times with this system.
No, no, no...you don't understand what I'm saying. You'll always play the top teams 9 out of 10 times. It happened in NBA 2k3 in happened in 2K15 it will happen in 2k30.

What I'm saying is, you'll now right off the bat if your opponent is using the cavs/OKC/Gstate or the Bucks/Raptors/Pistons etc.

It's just a time saver, thats all.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:29 AM   #31
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

OVR: 1

https://www.facebook.com/NBA2K/video...6108341070305/

As a user on here just put a few mins ago, Yes we can use Historic teams Online.

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 11:37 AM   #32
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCDaFuture
https://www.facebook.com/NBA2K/video...6108341070305/

As a user on here just put a few mins ago, Yes we can use Historic teams Online.
Only against other classic teams ?? Or vs current teams as well ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »