Home

NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #4153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
Anybody else very annoyed by insta double team defense all game ?
I'm playing post scorer and want to go hard on post up offense, but I don't get a single opportunity. As soon as I get the ball in post up help defender comes and if I don't pass out instantly I get the ball stripped out of my hands, infuriating..
This doesn't happen to me that often, BUT the ball getting stripped out of my hands despite the highest possible "ball control" rating does and it is really annoying. Same with mediocre defenders always sticking a hand in the passing lane and somehow blocking passes and turning them into turnovers. I swear that half of my turnovers should have an asterisk next to them.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:40 PM   #4154
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

(6'6 playmaking SF, HoF 12min quarters)
*sorry for long post I've been waiting to share all of this lol*
Playing with the T'Wolves this season was really fun! KD added the consistency we needed offensively. His length, athleticism, and shooting upgraded our already pretty good defense to transition basketball style. During the regular season as chemistry evolved we began to blow teams out by over 25 points after the all-star break. Finished the regular season 72-10.

During the playoffs we only dropped one game. But I have to say, overall, the playoff teams stepped up their play; no game was easy! The most difficult series was against my hometown rockets in the WCF where we lost game 3 bc of Harden going ballistic! That series was really the championship series. The finals was btwn my T'Wolves and 76ers. The future had arrived lol. The lack of offense is what did them in, as well as a season-ending broken ankle suffered by Ben Simmons in game 2. Felt bad for him. We battled hard against each other up until then. Lots of physical play. I wanted to show the world who the best player in the 2016 draft was!(pics of this)
We took them out in a well-contested 4 games.

I worried about free agency as both Wiggins' and Lavine's contracts were up. I scrolled through league news to see that we locked in Wiggins with a huge $122 mill contract! Melo in brooklyn now lol. I had to check my team's lineup to see that we locked up Lavine as well! Also added ring chasers who fit exactly what we do in MIN! I linked a few pics of season highlights and moments. I'm excited about this team man. Here's to another fun 82 games season!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K17_20161014182949.jpg (284.9 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K17_20161015103734.jpg (275.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K17_20161021004140.jpg (241.4 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K17_20161021003558.jpg (228.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K17_20161021164224.jpg (296.1 KB, 102 views)
Old 10-22-2016, 04:13 AM   #4155
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Sucks 2K took out the screen shaking by the crowd in the Playoffs it seems. I hate when they remove things like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 05:47 PM   #4156
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxlogo
there is no perfect medium in this game, i play on all star and im blowing out any team. i put it on superstar, and any team is blowing us out like wtf; do i just suck all of a sudden? i cant get a close game to safe my life, i could try to throw the game on all star and id still probally end up winning.
What team and system are you on? On the last gen on all star my team misses wide open layups off pick and roll and the other team hits theirs every time they get it in the low post. Then when I get to the 4th everyone including me becomes completely wack.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:02 AM   #4157
Just started!

Hi, I would have problems with the rescue of nba 2k16.
It basically tells me that they are corrupt. I followed the guide on the NBA site but nothing. How can I solve it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »