Home

Anyone have Pro-Am details?

This is a discussion on Anyone have Pro-Am details? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 12:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone have Pro-Am details?

Has anyone seen streams of Pro-Am? How many players per team? Do you sign up for a team with your friends? Can you be on multiple teams?

There was information about a rec-like gym with 4 courts and up to 40 players with instant matchmaking. Can you get a squad of 10 together and play?

If you've seen any other details about this mode please post them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 02:29 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Anyone have Pro-Am details?

First of all, here is a link to a bunch of Pro-Am info...http://www.operationsports.com/featu...h-jeff-thomas/

My question regarding this info is...
Quote:
OS: If I only have 3 users in my team for Pro-Am, can I still play and have computer players as the other two players on our team, or do you need to make sure you have your team of 5 players?

JT: You can play with 3 players and 2 A.I. players.
I play this game strictly with one other friend who is a big fan of the series. We haven't played much the last few years because Crew was removed entirely and then came back requiring at least 3 people to play a game. We like playing this mode, but only 2v2 with AI. The above Q&A shows that you can play with 3 players and 2 AI, but doesn't answer my question of 2 players and 3 AI. Does anyone know if this can be done?
Old 09-23-2015, 02:31 PM   #3
Banned

It's the best game mode ever in the best game.

MyTeam is zzzz though.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:38 PM   #4
Rookie

My situation is I have 15-20 guys in a crew and we have no idea how many different squads we're going to need to do this. Playing rec last year was a pain in the a for us because we really only wanted to play with each other since there were so many of us.

It sounds like (from the link thx) we can do private 5v5s in our own court, then we can go 5 v another random five in a gym similar to rec too.

Still curious of the max cap if there is one on a Pro-am team.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:00 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCognition
My situation is I have 15-20 guys in a crew and we have no idea how many different squads we're going to need to do this. Playing rec last year was a pain in the a for us because we really only wanted to play with each other since there were so many of us.

It sounds like (from the link thx) we can do private 5v5s in our own court, then we can go 5 v another random five in a gym similar to rec too.

Still curious of the max cap if there is one on a Pro-am team.
LD2k said "Don't worry about the max... its... a lot." tonight in the stream.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 11:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
LD2k said "Don't worry about the max... its... a lot." tonight in the stream.
Nice, thank you.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:19 AM   #7
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by a99tobe
First of all, here is a link to a bunch of Pro-Am info...http://www.operationsports.com/featu...h-jeff-thomas/

My question regarding this info is...

I play this game strictly with one other friend who is a big fan of the series. We haven't played much the last few years because Crew was removed entirely and then came back requiring at least 3 people to play a game. We like playing this mode, but only 2v2 with AI. The above Q&A shows that you can play with 3 players and 2 AI, but doesn't answer my question of 2 players and 3 AI. Does anyone know if this can be done?
Unfortunately it's 3 players minimum.

I feel your pain too. My friend and I used to team up in Crew Mode back in 2K11 so this news was utterly disappointing.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:45 AM   #8
Banned

My question is can you register your team name on the website or do you need to do it in game?

You can only have one of each, so nobody can have the same name as you. They need allow us register it online on a website before the game is out otherwise people in different time zones might want to use the same name and they'll create their proam team before we do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »