Home

Amazon NBA 2K16 : Early Tip-off Edition arriving Tuesday?

This is a discussion on Amazon NBA 2K16 : Early Tip-off Edition arriving Tuesday? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 07:23 PM   #65
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Amazon NBA 2K16 : Early Tip-off Edition arriving Tuesday?

Just got an email saying it's just now shipping and I won't get it until tomorrow. Looks like someone will be getting a nasty call. If you can't have it delivered on release date then don't claim you will. Im a prime member, you charge my card, I miss a day of early access etc.... when I could've just went eslewhere. Smdh!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 07:26 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Oh...one thing I should have asked if it already hasn't been to folks who are being told it is not arriving today (or perhaps it's already been mentioned in this thread) ...

I know you are ordered the Early Tip-Off special ... BUT, did you select the 2-Day Shipping ????????? I am not an Amazon Prime member, so I had to pay a little extra ($7.xx) in order to get the 2-day shipping to have the game on my doorstep by today.

Did you guys remember to select 2-day shipping, or did you go with the default 4-5 day shipping?

I'm willing to bet you that this is what happened. Because it just baffles me as to how someone could preorder it from Amazon in August and be told that that it's not arriving until Tuesday and I just preordered mine from amazon on Sunday and I got my copy this morning before lunch.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Just got an email saying it's just now shipping and I won't get it until tomorrow. Looks like someone will be getting a nasty call. If you can't have it delivered on release date then don't claim you will. Im a prime member, you charge my card, I miss a day of early access etc.... when I could've just went eslewhere. Smdh!
When exactly did you order it?
Old 09-25-2015, 08:04 PM   #68
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
When exactly did you order it?
September 22nd
Old 09-26-2015, 01:17 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I chatted with Amazon about four times tonight. Three of the CSR's were stupid.

The last one, whom I chatted with at about 9:40 PM, called UPS and was informed that deliveries today (tonight) were going to be going on until midnight and that they were backed up due to the iPhone 6 release.

About a half hour later, my game arrived. So check your mailboxes/front door because it might come in the middle of the night.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:36 AM   #70
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings4Life
I chatted with Amazon about four times tonight. Three of the CSR's were stupid.

The last one, whom I chatted with at about 9:40 PM, called UPS and was informed that deliveries today (tonight) were going to be going on until midnight and that they were backed up due to the iPhone 6 release.

About a half hour later, my game arrived. So check your mailboxes/front door because it might come in the middle of the night.
I have tracking now and it just left WA shipping facility last night. I'm in MI so I know mine won't be here until today in the afternoon.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:32 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

I spoke with amazon and they refunded my shipping costs since it didn't arrive on the scheduled delivery date. They also called USPS for me and told them to have it delivered as early as possible. Don't know if that means today, tomorrow, or when. But at least I got my shipping refunded.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »