Home

Have You Played Your Last Game....?

This is a discussion on Have You Played Your Last Game....? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #17
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Have You Played Your Last Game....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
It's that exciting time of year again just mere hours before the release of the latest NBA 2K. This one looks like it may be a legit challenger for GOAT. My question to everyone on the forums however is simple. Have you already played your last game of NBA 2K15? Will you be playing your last game of 2K15 soon or no? What's your release day routine?

For me, I typically take in all the videos/blogs/interviews/tweets and the like on the newest release as they come out and immediately walk away from the previous year's version soiled by what I've read/saw/heard. This year I decided I'd do things a tad bit differently.

My pre-load is all finished and just waiting for 11 pm (thank you central timezone) so it's just a matter of getting there. Like usual once I started getting an idea of what to expect this year, I haven't looked at 15 since. The difference is that tonight I'm going to run one last game of 15 as my lead in to 11. My Bulls will be running one last game on their old UC home floor against a random team to officially put 2K15 to bed for me before I give my soul to 16 (took tomorrow off work ) lol.

So how do you plan to put 2K15 to bed?

Been months since I played NBA2k15, pretty much quit playing it once MLBTS15 came out. So Im definitely looking forward to getting the game tonight, hoping I can stay awake and play once the damn thing installs. Don't know why it takes so long wiheyou buy the disc to install, but it does. Really thinking no more than Gamestop gave me for NBA2k15 Im thinking from now on I might go with digital, as 5$ is all I got, used to get around 14$ for it.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-24-2015, 12:20 PM   #18
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

I've had no desire to play the game since about a month ago..

Played a few park games this weekend with my friends; still have people doing the most out there for wins. We just sent the bad ones messages saying good luck in 16 lol...

But yesterday I was playing quick matches online as my Sixers like usual...I had to play some basketball game. I'll probably play a couple more today but once it gets to around 7 we're all gonna go get some food and then chill for a lil...then hit up gamestop and it's on.

-Allen Iverson
Old 09-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #19
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

I stopped playing 2K15 when the last patch came out. That ruined it.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:28 PM   #20
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
MyLeague - 2094 NBA Finals.

Tim Duncan finals MVP ?
Old 09-24-2015, 12:28 PM   #21
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

Hi,

Yeah King_B_Mack it will be exciting day tommorow My girlfriend told me like week ago - "I just uderstood how much premiere day of NBA 2k16 mean to you". And you know what? It really does! Im a NBA an basketball addict! Im playing in real, play video games, watching, reading, listening everything about NBA every day.

I did play my last game in 2k15 on last Saturday - head to head with my friend, for the championship of 2k15 season :P GAME 7! He choose Boston, cause it is hes fav team, and I choose Minnesota, cause I thought it will by funny if KG will lead Wolves to win, against hes former team in this championship game I won after 2OT, Wiggins PotG - 27 points. That was epic last game!

Im so excited for the new 2k16 - this will be the GOAT of sport games! Every year I follow everything about new 2k game, but this year I didnt want to spoil too much about game Cant wait to start my fully customizable MyLeague, with manually adjusted rotations to control minutes on the floor.

My premiere day routine: today Im going to work from 10:15pm - 6.00am, waking up at 12:30pm and going straight to GameStop :P

Last edited by lkasprzak; 09-24-2015 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 12:31 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm a MyLeague guy so i reached a game 7 in the finals about a week ago... it's sat there so i can play it tonight at around 10:30pm

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Truthfully 2k15 was put to rest for me after 2k released their first gameplay blog, but I think I will try it out one more time tonight just so I can really feel the difference in 2k16. Hopefully I can make it through a full quarter before I say the hell with it.
Honestly this is exactly what has happened to me this year and a few years before now^^

I get so hyped for the new NBA 2k that i realise all the flaws the old game has and that considering its by far my No1 played game through any year .. around a month before release it can get a bit old^^

I will propably do the same with playing one or two last Games while downloading(slow speed.. only around 1.1mb/s.. takes 9-10 hours^^) to really feel the difference head to head.

I usually also wait before deinstalling the old NBA2k so i can go back at least one game and compare after having played the new one
Old 09-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #24
QNo
MVP

Played a couple MyTeam games yesterday, I had to delete the game in order to preload 2k16. Beat some cheeser in the first game, then crushed another one 39-79 before he got penalties for too many intentional fouls or something and I chose to quit on him and take the W. Pretty fitting end to MT, here's to hoping that 2k16 MT is less cheesy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »