Home

NBA 2K16 Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 11:26 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyod21
Outside of Melo and Porzingis, the cupboard is almost completely bare. They have no assets. You might be able to swing a deal around Carmelo, and then bring in Beal to build around as a franchise centerpiece. That brings Anthony back to the DMV area, and is a win now move the Wizards may be interested in. That's about the only thing, from a realistic standpoint, but I doubt you want to move Carmelo, since you probably picked the Knicks to use him.

What's the trade value of Grant, Lopez or Afflalo? Does Derrick Williams hold any value on 2k still?
Afflalo is 1 and a half star and Lopez is 2 star I think. Derick William is 1 and a half star (I don't remember whether it's 1 and a half or 2 and a half at the moment). Grant is the same as Afflalo I believe. I traded Derrick William and Kevin Seraphin for Willie Caulie-Stein and Omri Caspi. Probably not realistic, but I'm hoping WCS can develop and use that as a trade chip.

I totally didn't know I can randomize my Owner's personality and I am stuck with the default one. He wanted me to build a Big 3 as one of my goals lmao

In my mind, I'm like with what assets? And he wanted me to have top 10 or 15 roster in the league by trade deadline. Looks like I'm screwed haha
Old 09-30-2015, 03:33 PM   #18
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Well I went from Sacramento to Denver for my franchise team. Just like the roster of Denver better as a rebuild.

What is the cost of SG Pat Connaughton from the Blazers?

Would they take Gary Harris for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-30-2015, 08:49 PM   #19
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

As the Lakers I'm trying to get rid of Lou Williams. Do you think Lou for J.R. Smith straight up is fair?

I'm more concerned of the financial implications for the Cavs further down the road.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:15 PM   #20
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29

Starting with the Celtics and really want Demarcus Cousins added. What would I have to give up? Anyone and all picks are available
Old 10-01-2015, 03:36 PM   #21
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

As a Kings fan I think it's tough to find a right trade for him: If you take back picks it's guaranteed you won't get a player like him from college. So it should be good players + picks. The problem with the Cs is that the only real asset would be Smart, but they already signed a Guard who can't shoot this summer.

Don't think that there is a fair trade out there that makes sense. Maybe a 3 way deal with Smart going to another team? Would try something with Vuc, Payton for the Kings and Smart, Sullinger and picks to the Magic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 03:52 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
As a Kings fan I think it's tough to find a right trade for him: If you take back picks it's guaranteed you won't get a player like him from college. So it should be good players + picks. The problem with the Cs is that the only real asset would be Smart, but they already signed a Guard who can't shoot this summer.

Don't think that there is a fair trade out there that makes sense. Maybe a 3 way deal with Smart going to another team? Would try something with Vuc, Payton for the Kings and Smart, Sullinger and picks to the Magic.
No way Kings are taking another non-shooting PG

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Old 10-01-2015, 07:24 PM   #23
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

Looking for decent fair landing spots for Kevin Martin and Nikola Pekovic.

CPU proposed the following two deals which I think are reasonable for Martin:
Martin/Andre Miller for Cameron Payne/Dion Waiters
Martin for Patrick Patterson/LAC 1st 2017

Waiters is trash but reuniting Martin with OKC seems like I'd be doing him and them a solid. Payne might be an overpay but if I have to deal with Waiters it seems fair. The 2nd deal is a little more vanilla. Mavs and Grizz seem like other "win now" teams that could use some instant offense as well.

Pek is a little trickier.

Pacers seem like a decent spot but I'd have to Budinger back to MIN and that seems unrealistic. I guess I could do Pek/Rudez/2nd for Stucky/Lavoy Allen? Seems like I'm not giving enough but I'm not giving a 1st just to dump Pek.

Pek seems like an SVG player - Pistons don't really have a backup for Drummond. Pek/Rudez for Meeks/Joel Anthony? Any other thoughts on realistic landing places for Pekovic?
Old 10-01-2015, 08:52 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

I got KAT for Brook Lopez, Rudy Gobert and 4 1st round picks. I know the picks moved are not realistic (per NBA rules) for some reason feel like i cheated the Wolves. I think I'm going to start a new league.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »