Home

***OFFICIAL NBA 2K16 Impressions Thread PS4/Xbox1***

This is a discussion on ***OFFICIAL NBA 2K16 Impressions Thread PS4/Xbox1*** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #225
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: ***OFFICIAL NBA 2K16 Impressions Thread PS4/Xbox1***

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
So I'm on PS4 and it is taking forever for the game to completely install. When I go to play I still have the "Copying game. Some features will not be present" message. When I played last night it was at 20% so I kept my PS4 on expecting it to be finished in the morning, still on 34%. Now my ps4 did end up going into sleep mode due to inactivity.

So 2 question for anyone that knows, does the game still "copy" while in sleep mode? And is the any advice for a way to make this process quicker? I don't think I've ever had a game take this long.

Are you using a disc or digital? Did you let the game finish installing on the main PS screen? What about the patch? Mine took about a half hour to get up and running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 09:44 AM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 0

i have a question can anyone help me here i bought the game from the US ps store but i play on my main account thats from europe do i have to play on the us account to get the 10.000 vc iam supposed to get because i pre-ordered or wil i get it transfered on my main account ?
Old 09-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #227
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsFinest5
Are you using a disc or digital? Did you let the game finish installing on the main PS screen? What about the patch? Mine took about a half hour to get up and running.
Physical copy, update downloaded and the game installed on the main screen...as far as I can tell (no status bar under the game icon just says Start)
Old 09-25-2015, 09:46 AM   #228
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6

Played some more and I have no complaints. It's like 2k was reading my mind on the things I wanted in a basketball game. So far my favorite thing, is when you are at an opposing teams court, the game shakes when trying to make a free throw.

I am blown away on the difference one year makes. I thought I was going to be disappointed. It's almost like they made a totally different game in a good way.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:53 AM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any new dunks?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »