Home

NBA 2k16 MyLeague: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 MyLeague: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 08:31 PM   #65
Rookie

davez's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k16 MyLeague: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixkilla
Why does weight not have any effect? I tried making a MWP type cap for my draft class but he looks skinny like everybody else.
Player model stuff isn't in my realm. But, I do know we would love weight gain/loss progression in the franchise modes that would be reflected in the models (as well as aging). It's just a lot of tech and not always as easy as it sounds.
Novato, CA, USA

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #66
MVP

eric7064's Arena

Can this be played online with freinds. With drafts and free agency and such?
Old 09-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #67
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Dave,I been trying to get this answer since 2k15,how do your rookies get badges in myLeague?
Old 09-25-2015, 08:42 PM   #68
Rookie

davez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
-On the subject of rebranding, one thing I'd really like to see implemented in the near future (and I thought/hoped it was when I saw the "Team Colors" edit option) is the ability to assign Team Colors 1 and 2 per each jersey each team has.

I've talked to Stauff at length about the desire to have a better system when it comes to headbands, accessories and shoe colors with how often teams change whether its from home to away or jersey to jersey. Even if it's only available in MyLeague and not the roster file as well.

You guys are certainly on the right track! And I'll hush about accessories now lol.
We wanted to do better with the accessories with regard to re-branding this year, but the entire relocation/branding/creation feature was this humongous beast that involved a ton of work from both engineering and art. Just couldn't get all the we wanted in for this year. I fully expect this to be greatly improved down the road, as it's gotten a lot of positive feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
-Another thing Dave (and I'm sure I'll have more, I apologize, I'm distracted at a Marlins game at the moment lol) but proper veteran's minimum level contracts are still not available. This is literally the first "little thing" I check every year in MyLeague/Association lol.

I heard Da_Czar talk on a SimNation podcast how you guys are sometimes worried about overwhelming the user with all the CBA rules, to that I respectfully say F THAT! Those of us that play MyLeague WANT every rule you can possibly implement! If anything you guys could take a page from MLB the Show and have an in game manual of all the CBA rules.

Yes the MyPark, Play Now Online, Chris Broussard following majority would be confused, but come one, us MyLeague nerds??? I even taught my girlfriend the rules of the CBA lol
I never knew of this issue (sorry, the CBA is a beast even with Larry Coon's faq). So, I'm not sure if this was a conscious decision to ignore if it was just an oversight. I've added "proper veteran's minimum level contracts" to our blue sky list, so it'll definitely be discussed with the franchise team for next year's game (or patch if it's something that is easy to implement in the code).
Novato, CA, USA

Old 09-25-2015, 08:44 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone know how to make a MyLeague for Online with friends WITHOUT CPUs in the Fantasy Draft. I'm just tryna have a Fantasy Draft league with Users only seems like you cant which is wack af
Old 09-25-2015, 08:44 PM   #70
Rookie

davez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Can this be played online with freinds. With drafts and free agency and such?
There is a MyLEAGUE Online, but it doesn't include an off-season this year. You can start the league with a Fantasy Draft, but there's no rookie draft.
Novato, CA, USA

Old 09-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #71
Rookie

davez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Hey Dave,I been trying to get this answer since 2k15,how do your rookies get badges in myLeague?
It's part of the progression system and is influenced by the players' attributes.
Novato, CA, USA

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Davez what about protecting picks? Are they in? And if no, is that something we could added to the blue sky list? Because unprotected are RARELY traded in real life. The only time since protecting picks became a thing, I can think of a trade with unprotected picks is the Celtics highway robbery of Brooklyn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »